Flora's Surreal Happiness

"I think your Linphea fairy friend is overly cheerful Tropica." Atalyst to her bonded Sirenix fairy of Tropica.

"You mean Flora the Fairy of Nature of Linphea realm?" asked Tropica she looked up at Flora Flora was strongly blushing. She remembered that Helia took her aside for a moment at the ball before the Monster attacked the school grounds.

"Helia why are we out here alone?" asked Flora.

"Because you'd enjoy this more than the other Winx after the way I was with your plants last year, I felt bad and so I grew you something very special." says Helia. "With the help of your little friends."

They walked to a small tidepool pond by the Magix ocean beachside and sitting in the waves was a full grown Lotus flower blue as the skies of Lynphea. It rose from the water when Flora sat beside it opening its petals. And inside it was a note. Flora picked it up snd she blushed a hard pink.

"Flora, will you marry me?" He asked her getting down on one need held up an ring that had an emerald shaped like a lotus on it. The note on the piece of paper said. "Close your eyes a moment and then look up, sweetest flower of my life."

She was shook by the strength of Helia's proposal.

She immefiately answered. "Yes, Helia, I will marry you."

He slipped the ring on her finger and it lit up brightly as if made of fluorescent emerald neon gem. She leaned into him let him wrap his arms around her and kissed him softly on his left cheek causing him to blush profusely too.

"1 more thing Flora, look up to the Sky." Helia whispered into her right ear. "The Lotus constellation wakes up to dance for you, Flora."
The lotus constellation was dancing in the skies just for her tonight. She hadn't noticed it before at all.

The flashback ends.

"Flora, are you okay?" asked Tropica.

"Please don't tell the others, but Helia proposed to me!" exclaimed Flora. "Our wedding is set to happen sometime in the next year and a half before next school year starts. Oh so much planning to do, of course Bloom and Aisha are gonna be my bridesmaids. Miele will get to be a flower girl. And I have to decide on a dress white is too strikingly plain for me or the other Winx to wear at such a momentous occasion. I'm so glad Daphne didn't wear white gives me more confidence in different colors to choose from. Oh Tropica, you love plants would you like to my wedding planner?"

"Absolutely, Flora." Tropica answered. "I am so dubly honored Flora. I'll take care of the whole shebang, it will be the best day of your life, my fellow Nature Fairy."

Flora hugged her.

"Thank you sweetheart, you took a huge load off my shoulders just now." said Flora sighing with relief immediately. Tropica was glad she could help her Winx fairy friend. The girls landed on Fossil Island. Tecna and Bloom split off to one section of the island.

"Magic Winx, Dragonnix!" Tecna called out. (I am also doing where Bloom doesn't always call the transformations into action as there were several scenes in Season 5 where she wasn't the one saying it first. "Tecna Fairy of Technology!"

"Dragonnix, Bloom Fairy of the Dragonflame!" Bloom summoned her own powers after Tecna. "Let's plan our strategy Tecna, it's always helped us your amplification spells I could attract the monster here if you amplify my Dragonflame powers."

"Right, Bloom let's see how reactive this environment is on the isolated island of the archipelago it's desolate Tropica was right not a footprint of people can I pick up in the soil but there's a village ruin underwater about a 100 hundred clicks out far out enough not to harm anyone or anything in it, Bloom. We have to use a more ancient technique of fairies. As ancient magic falls prey to ancient techniques."

Meanwhile Flora called out her Dragonnix powers. "Dragonnix, Flora, Fairy of Nature!"

"Dragonnix, Aisha Fairy of Waves!" Aisha cries out. "Daphne join us. Tropica keep watching and contact the Moonix girls meaning Roxy if you can."

"Sure thing, Aisha." agreed Tropica immediately. "And I'm staying far above this tragic ocean island."

She flew off the soil itself. She flew high amongst the clouds. So Flora, Aisha and Daphne flew off in a different direction of the Fossil Island.

"Well do you want to explore Musa together?" asked Eagalia.

"Why not?" inquired Musa happily as she called out. "Dragonnix, Musa Fairy of Music!"
"Eagalia Fairy of the Moonstars!"

And those two flew off in a different direction also to find the tars pits of the volcanic plains. Tropica tried reaching Roxy or Selina but it cut off there was no dial-tone. The electricity was cut short and wires were drenched very strongly from Cindy's negative reaction to the young man who broke her heart. She was now in the southmost part of the Southern seas somewhere she doubted her friends would come looking for her ever. She left her key to Love and Pet's shop in Roxy's warehouse on one of the shelves in the cabinet.

"I get the feeling someone wants to talk to us but communication services are all down." Carmen said. "I keep trying to contact Tropica but my phone screen won't budge."

"Celluar towers a bunch of them around Gardenia Park just popped we may have a repeat of civilians hating fairies again because of Cindy, Carmen." Roxy said tears falling from her eyes. "Unless we convince Darma and Mitzi to use their dark magic for good service to the city."

"There is no way I'd trust a ravenette snob like her." Carmen said shaking her head.

"Maybe that's most fairies in the Magic Dimensions issue is not understanding compassion Carmen if you never have compassion Believix will never be earnt by you." Raven spoke wisely. "It's rule and sometimes it starts with touching the heart of someone you hated."

"I know just who can help, the farmer of the country home I used to stay in with Mom and Dad when I was younger. He believes in me and in the Winx he knows the Winx are fairies. In the mountains people are always separated by many mountains without an abundance of technology he'll teach us how to handle this." Roxy suggests as a lightbulb went off in her head as she remember Mr. Batson right away.

Normaniforever4 you'll love this chapter huge Flora Helia moment recalled immediately gget to find ou who Flora's wedding planner is here.
Pink_Starburst13