Princess Elanora of Duloana

"Nice try girls," stated Aisha. "But this buzzard belongs behind Bars. Morphix cage."

It worked for 10 minutes and the bird pried the bars apart knocking both Musa and Aisha out of the Sky.

"I knew she spoke too soon," Tecna said. "She's doing it more and more while Nabu's not here. I'll save them go after the bird, you three."

"We need to follow it girls." Bloom said with urgency.

"Bloom, wait." said Flora.

"Flora! Bloom!" Roxy called out in her Enchantlievix with Selina flying right beside her. "You can't fight that thing it it has ancient magic Magic as old as Faragonda's look at its eyes, their pupils, those slits,  they're both resembling a cat and a snake with the slits."

"It's a hybrid animal with fairy magic old fairy magic." stated Selina. "That's why it went through the barrier so easily."

"It's got to be an animagus fairy." concluded Roxy.

"What's an Animagus fairy?" questioned Stella.

"It's a person born naturally as a human who elects to turn into an animal through freewill, Stella"

"Yes, that's exactly what's going on Dumant was a male animagus but before that was a wizard groupd called the Marauders who also became animals by their own conscious choice in the Harry Potter Storybook universe there's another race of Animagus that's mostly female and Fleur Delacour is one of them she is a veela which meant she was part hawk those forms are confused with the harpy forms as they're supposed to do the same things."

"Why don't I try to cook that goose with my sunshine rays, Bloom?" suggested Stella.

"No way, Stella, you could hit the digmole and could become a murderer." said Bloom. "This calls for some shock and awe."

"Selina, can you sense her?" Flora asked. Selina nodded. "Yep. Crystal clear, what are we doing Bloom what's the plan."

"Zigzag Formation. Selina will draw her into our stronger magical crossfire. Roxy, you, Flora and Stella will go to one side of the woods. Selina you're staying with me, bestie for the plan." Bloom spoke. Selina nodded.

"You say that when we're right behind a murderer Bloom." Stella muttered.

"Selina's Legendarium spells weren't here fault." Bloom responds back. "And don't call her a murderer, Princess Stella."

"Oh please, so that means you were totally okay having your fairy selves with the other six of us wiped out by those Children of the Night Vampires?" Stella asked.

"That's those dark pyscho humans' problems who hate fairy magic not mine or Selina's problem Stella. I can't help it that some humans really twist myths around. It's like we can't get over darkness. Blame the writer of the legend not us two girls." Bloom roars in Stella's face her slits appearing.

"Would you two just both shut it up, already!" Flora bellowed as loud as a banging gong.

"She started it." Bloom shouted at Stella.

"Did not." groaned Stella.

"Did too." muttered Bloom.

"Scorpion's tail!" Roxy exclaimed and fired her spell at the two of them causing them to both say. "Ouch!" and look in surprise at Roxy's straight face and crossed arms across her chest
"Pull yourselves together, will you, sort your differences out later not in the middle of a crisis?"

"There she is." Selina whispered. "I'm getting in position."

"So am I," Roxy replies.

"Me too." Flora spoke.