A Secret Daughter in the Wizarding World

The Lady Royal Families of Obscurra were more complicated and entangled than you think.

Griffin was holding up a picture of her daughter born late on New Year's Eve December 31st in the year of 1987

Griffin was holding up a picture of her daughter born late on New Year's Eve December 31st in the year of 1987. Griffin had not been able to stop her birth in time or break the Love Spell on Gantlos to prevent the child from occurring. Disappointed in the fact she hadn't resisted more she couldn't look at the girl who she wrote down named as Mallory and sent her to an orphanage in London. The orphanage was no other than Wool's Orphanage. For 4 years she lived in an orphanage. (I intend to connect this to other worlds of fantasy through the fact of the Veelas hawk people who fly with wings, and Mythix wands. Also Winx's Dragonnix form would be super strong at Hogwarts because it has chosen a dragon as its symbol and Mythix would also be very strong here).

"Hey, Mom, who is the little girl in that room looking out upon us and smiling."

It was the Christmas Break and Draco didn't stay at Hogwarts during it when he was 11 years old. His birthday was June 10th.

"I don't know but I could use some help in the garden as you and your Father hate the Garden at Malfoy Manor. Draco hold my hand." Narcissa spoke. He took his Mom's hands. His Father did not respect him didn't pay him much heed and saw very little talent in his own son. His Mother demanded that he not be sent so far from home and so that was why he was educated at Hogwarts.

"I don't know, let's find out." said Narcissa and she led her son into the orphanage. They met with the Head Manager of the orphanage and it was rather quickly they were brought up to Mallory's room which she had prettied up during the four years there since she was old enough to be creative in mind she had rock art on the windowsill and paper dolls across one of her shelves and in one corner of the room. An egg sat in a straw like nest too. It wasn't a big egg.

There were also four different types of fern saplings growing. (Image a blonde four year old girl in a tiny child's dress that is green. Her hair is shoulder length and doesn't grow anymore that. Her shoes have one strap that sticks on about the front of her foot. Her shoes do not have heels. These were not the first strange folk she had seen. Except they were last strange than the people she saw passing by the yard. Up on the dressers was a couple pots of Narcissa flowers carefully tended too. She had love and kindness in her heart just as Narcissa understood it as she loved her only son.

"You're a gardener?" asked Draco's Mother.

"Ah huh and you're no ordinary Mother, your Mother Narcissa, loves you more than your Father doesn't she?" She did not say his name, He knew she was addressing him.

"Yes," Draco answered at 11 years old. Narcissa smiled he had spoken to anyone, but her and the famous kids at his magic school. (The meeting is not the same in the movie vs the book the book encounter with Harry Potter is more hilarious than what they did in the movie) All those letters to Hogwarts were from his Mom as she was the only one with time to write anything out to him. His Father on the other hand had more of a busy schedule and a demanding one at that also. This child with slightly less pale skin because she was exposed to Earth sunlight which drastically affected her. Neither of these visitors seemed to mind her cold atmosphere nor did her ferns or flowers.