Go Gothic Cute and Chic Lady's story at Tiara Princes Avenue.

Go Gothic Lady's story at Tiara Princes Avenue. Address building number 110. One thing Raven did do with her Physic abilities she was great at finding items and their locations. She picked up a map from the brochure stand. She put her fingers to her head, and focused. "Street signs to 110! Tiara Princess Avenue. We'd turn left Town House Street, another Magix Palace Lane. We'll pass the silver castle of the Royals of Magix realm, Go right at the next street sign pass through Magix Pineforest Reserve and trio intersection Oak Bridge Avenue by that broken down house and Princess Tiara Avenue will be one street down on the left outside of Magix city." She put her hands down. "Let's get the other girls, Selina. Here are your dresses."

She handed the shopping bag to Selina and put away her Magix Credit Card into her purse. Selina took the shopping bag in her left arm and Raven pulled her towards Roxy and Ahisa admiring Window displays at the store.

"Come on I got directions to the next store it's a mile out from Magix city, wait till you guys get up an up close view of the Magix palace this place is not as enchanting as the Palace is. Every piece of the palace is made of silver rock. Even Stella and Eagalia would drop their jaws if they saw this Bloom would say this is a fairytale image. It's the most stunning place around for miles and miles." Raven bragged but she had go reason to brag about this castle. Following the instructions she memorized They were soon in front of a tall turreted building whose roofing echoed the silver falls of Magix, steeples were like silver plant neeedles and the many towers and columns reflected the trunks of silver birches. Clementis climbed up the columns lovely harp music flowed in from the ballroom and bordered forget me nots, tulips, bluebells and lily of the valley grew freely bordered by a Rainbow of Rosebushes. Red and Orange were in front, Golden Forever Rosebushes two bordering the edge of a mix of Brown eyed and Black Eyed Susans. And Sunflowers caressed the building by being planted in the back garden bed sticking out swell because they were tall growth flowers Pink rosebushes, mixed colors of Azalea bushes were planted sparsely with Rhododendron bushes because Rhododendron can grow to be as tall as regular trees. Some of them were the height of shrubs already. A central double bed of Irises and Daffodils. Orchid pots dangled under awnings off of window hooks. Birdhouses were placed far away from the windows along the hedges of the Magix palace entrance. An owl house was sitting right before them near the gate itself, okay. And many areas of the outside had reference to music and nature for that was the main source of the Magix Royal family members' powers focused in on.

"Wow! This is the most enchanting place I've seen," said Roxy. "It's so fairytastic. I'm taking a picture of it, with us. Stand at the gate, The three of you."

Roxy snuck in there too and because her arms could handle it nobody was left out from their first fairytale picture in Magix..

"Give me your numbers, I'll send it to you." Roxy spoke immediately eagerly. "This place was truly inspired by a fairytale, glistening like sacred silver starlight of the Elvira elves."

"Are elves actually fairytale characters people say fairytale and folklore are not the same thing."

"They are the same thing folklore doesn't always have the happy ending though, Raven. But they come from the exact same roots as myths and myths are folklore studies of trying to understanding the earth. Actually categorizing Earth tales is harder than it looks. Let's not over stay our welcome, Royals love their privacy. Raven lead the way, dearest."

Soon they came upon the bridge that led to the broken down house with the dead oak.

"I would love to be able to use Tracix to study how the Trix grew up before they came to Magix and Cloudtower their past would be so cool to watch unfold. Wouldn't it Roxy?"

"It could be cool but also terrifying I don't know if Tracix would let us see a witchly past of a group or one witch in general." Roxy mumbled. "This place has so many bad memories flooding into my head. Ouch!" Roxy grabbed her head.

"It must be the timeline," said Raven. "I've only heard of it and seen it on Harry Potter story if you travel into the past to learn or change something, and you hit your past self or your friend does you'll feel it yourself while you're still in the past that means go friends like Roxy and Selina would have migraines if they went inside that building now. Let's get away from this building now. Girls, come one more mile to go."

Selina took Roxy's arm, and said soothingly. "You'll be okay.." She didn't have it as bad as Roxy Roxy bounded with all of the Winx. Selina really only befriended Bloom on Earth. So she was able to keep her cool.
WINX1208  Enjoy!