A Greener World

A small rural existed beyond the big famous plain city of Magix on the Magix realm. This was the path that would later lead them too the Graynor competition later in the yesr. Here the air was fresh and clean.

"Hey look the Creature of the Rainbow mantle and her mate look at them frolick, Selina. Now that's a fairytale piece of this world no Earth story has this magical creature."

"Which means probably best if you don't Earth humans find out about these precious horses." insisted Selina.

"You're right." Roxy said.

Author's Note: You know in Season 5 the Rainbow Mantle creature was female and Season 5 it's male good grief rainbow keep a track record of your creatures that are male and female that's probably the biggest thing that upset me about Season 3 so I am going to say the female stays at Graynor the male the stallion wanders the grounds around Natural area outside of Magix and that is where the Winx meet him to fix the Rainbow of Magix itself. And every once in awhile the stallion will visit his mate and they'll run to the summits of Graynor and that's where Roxy and Selina saw them side by side nuzzling heads against each other proud rainbow colored manes flowing in the evening's pleasant breeze.

And now they arrived at the boutique where Selina's ordinary clothes for school would be. Eleven pieces of Clothing were put on reserve for Selina by Raven. They walked into the store and Raven got a dressing room number. Selina put on the caper suit minus the boots (cause their heels were too high and thin)

"Super slick you'd be in that, Selina that's awesome." Roxy tells her.

"So pretty," stammered Ahisa.

"Wonderful, you look absolutely stunning." Raven said. She went back into the changing room and put on the Metallic pantsuit.

"Oooo la," said Ahisa.

"Looking sharp, all the Earth girls at my old school would flip if they saw you doing this strut jn the hallways with that outfit." spoke Roxy.

"My teacherd would drop their jaws quite literally." said Selina. "If they saw me this stylish on Earth."

"Well this outfiy does scream slightly fierce and quite a Queen too." answers Raven proudly. Let's see the end of the year edgy gothic outfit for you."
Selina went back and changed. She came out with the purple jacket black white shiny shirt and ordinary black pants.

"Sweet, you look Great Selina that's totally awesome."

"Now let's go to the black polka dots on the white background and grape skirt." Raven insisted.

"So elegant so poised, nice posture Selina this outfits fits you so well." Ahisa responds delightedly clapping her hands. "How many left are their to try on?"

"7 attires." Selina answered she came out with a deep dark dress whose top was resembling a tank top so her arms were free and the tank top straps folded in gently mirroring a strap on his neck.

"That's stunning on you." Roxy complimented. "That's the last official gown."

"Hmm let's see you in that calmer purple attire." Raven instructed. Selina came out in a pink bodice a light lavender sweater and dark grape very soft velvet pants upon her legs.

"Yep, you totally you, I'll get you a casual black and white bodice and grey and black sweaters to also adjust it, Selina."

"5 more outfits to go." Ahisa announced she had been checking off each outfit that was tried on this time on a clipboard.

"Let's bring out the silver grape attire with the white sandals with the puffy sleeves, Selina after that four to go, my girls." Raven admits.
Selina came out in the school dress attire with poofing sleeves giving off purple and silver vibes immediately.