Lots of Fairy Fans Not Heartfelt Belivievers

The girls split, Raven and Roxy, and Ahisa went with Selina to get her clothes after they finished eating. Serena went to find some accessory's with Mirta and Galatea  . Limealay and Katrina and Amaryl went to look for their own gown dresses.

"You know it is not easy being a Believix fairy here on Magix realm." Roxy said. "I've learnt the hard way what actually happened to the Winx got attacked in the Magic Archive by the Trix, our Believix essence is stronger on Earth where we both earnt it. The Winx girls have lots of fan girls here but how many have admitted whether they're true heartfelt believers whose confidence is really in them completely a blind trust is when you're rooting for it from your heart that's real belief, girls."

"And it's so rare too, the last fairy to go beyond it was Daphne so maybe many of the other nymphs encountered it here." Ahisa admitted. Ahisa was also with them too as well. "I think the Magic Dimension has forgotten what heartfelt belief is because of this."

"And heartfelt believe comes out of heartfelt love girls." Roxy agreed. "But people don't know how to love that way. It's why few humans can handle a solitary domestic cat or ordinary birds like chickens there is more respect for a dog but lots less respect for cats and birds than puppies."

"Let's see you try on those dresses, we're here, Number 25 Softest Nesting Dresses." Raven spoke. Selina shivered of course.

"We're here to have Miss Selina try on those two dresses I said to put on hold, Madame."

"Hey look aren't those the Magiwinx girls, Anne, Aisha's old friend, Fairy of the Seashores. Alderra, Fairy of Toxicplants, Solette Fairy of Solarplasmas. (she'll be important in the future, and Desertrose Fairy of Tropicalflora, Serta hi." Ahisa called out.

"Who are they?" asked Solette cautiously.

"Other students from Alfea." Asherra replied. She had dark red hair pointed ears like Palladium's and yellow orange fire eyes. "How's my Alma Mater doing?" She asked scooping everyone into a giant hug.

"Hey you three are new, Ahisa, introduce your friends, please, please." Asherra begged.

"Ash" Anne coughed. "You're being eccentric, way too eccentric. Let it go, step bavk and breathe while they can breathe, so Ahisa who are your new friends?"

"This is Raven she grew up on earth, Mirta is a second year Alfea student fairy. She's a transfer from Cloudtower just like Selina is transferring into Alfea this year." Ahisa introduced Selina. Anne saw something that happened to her the minute she met eyes with Selina.

"You've got good friends here, dear Selina. Trust them." She whispered. "Don't give up on them okay?"

"Ah, huh, you look like Bloom's twin."

"She gets that a lot." Solette responds. "We haven't run into the Winx yet unfortunately."

"Selina's Bloom's childhood friend from Earth they went to school together they were ahead of me but we saw each other on the street. I'm Roxy."

"Fairy of Animals the last Fairy of Earth, we know," said y. "I spent half my time on Earth and Lynphea, I'm Eldora's daughter. But I had two very capable aunts before the whole magic disappeared on Earth thing happened, Nebula was one of them." eww

"She never mentioned she helped raised an Alfea Lynphea fairy." Roxy gasped surprised.

"Nebula isn't the best at embracing her overwhelming emotions around others it's because of something else is wrong on Earth, sweeties." Alderra stated quietly. "The Dreamworlds all have off-kilter magic since belief was disturbed till you and the Winx Club were bringing it back, Princess." Alderra had dark red brown hair, a mixed skin tone color, and yellow eyes, Solette had half pale brown hair half pale blonde split out straight from the center of her head, her hair was quite smoothly straightened also. She had two colors in her eyes Segmental heterochromia. They were purple and brown. It was a very rare condition. Heterochromua can be split into three different types Complete Heterochromia is where both eyes are very different colors, Segmental Heterochromia a condition where one or both eyes have two tone colors more than one color pigment is present, and Central Heterochromia where only the rim of the iris eyes are different colors from the eyes themselves. Desertrose called Serta for short had deep ocean free blue hair, and deep blue eyes, and african skin tone a step up from Aisha's Dark skintone.