A Butterfly Winged Trumpeter Swan

"She is hiding something Nino, I know a lie when I see one." Alya spoke. "Something is not being told to us."

"Don't you think you're being a little harsh on our classmate who has study abroad offline Alya?" questioned Luka. "I think she will tell us when she is ready what really is happening."

Marinette was walking by.

"Hey, Marinette Sereena wanted to say hi to you, she misses you too." Rose tells her.

Marinette stopped herself from ramming into Alya.
Alya smiled and caught her books. In European schools there aren't cliques and classes are small throughout the day. In fact a real school in France admits there are only 9 students per class in a school. While there aren't cliques mean people can be found just about anywhere. Juleka caught her.

"Thanks, Juleka." Marinette stammered.

"You're welcome, Marinette." Juleka responded.

"I'm sorry I don't know this Sereena?"

"Brown hair South American exchange student, I swear she has partial heterochromia. Her eyes are purple but then there is this top spot where brown sneaks in. And then I saw this." Alya spoke. "while you guys were chatting. A Butterfly Fairy Swan with Butterfly wings." She held up her phone and found a picture of the faity pet Selina adopted she snapped while they were chatting.

"Maybe it's a new toy that looks like it's alive." Marinette gave a good statement of thought.

"What are you guys chatting about that I don't know?" asked Chloe walking in.

"Oh, just Sereena she said hello to you too, Chloe." Juleka greeted calmly.

"Oh that brainiac of a student who thinks she's so smart." Chloe frowned rambling on. "What the heck is that?"

"I believe it is a living thing Chloe just like Sereena and you need to give us a little more respect too we're all living beings." Alya replies.

"That is one unusual swan a swan with butterfly with wings. Who comes up with such utterly ridiculous combinations that don't go together?"

"Eh, I have no idea."

Meanwhile Marinette tapped into the International news channel. "Guys look at this broadcast."

"Good morning Gardenia citizens, I'm Bloom Peters whom many of you seen walking the streets of Gardenia, and I own Love and Pet a place you can adopt a fairy pet to keep you company when you cannot be with your friends and great satisfaction is guaruanteed with young kids to help keep their attention span longer. These pets have wings like a fairy does. They have many talents, many of them of them will let you dress them up, some prefer to be without clothes like Millie Aisha's rabbit. A rabbit is a bit too small for dressup. You can come to Love and Pet physically and adopt your fairy pet in the store here in Gardenia Italy one hour south of Salerno, and get information on how to take care of your flying animal friend by chatting with our two employees Carmen and Cindy. Carmen runs the website everyday from whenever she is. Cindy stays at the front desk to greet customers and give them tours of the active animal shop. We want your experience of this unique business to feel hospitable lived in breathable and well taken care of With help of my birth parents and my share of the treasury I keep the shop running, pay off their debts and order the food for pets deliveries and am looking to expand the business to one of our friendly neighbors what a better place than France to be introduce to these lovely loving fluffballs. You could be our next employees. Send your applications to loveandpet/Petersinc.com. Thank you."

"What did she mean by treasury." Marinette asked.

"I can't believe that just happened?" Chloe gasped. "We could figure this out. What Sereena is hiding from us after all this time?"