No More Chains

Selina and Roxy carried the info they picked up on both daughters non and biological girls who Queen Zell took in.

"I have a feeling that the rest of our team needs Enchantix soon with that breakup announcement we made a power hungry jealous queen the angriest she will ever have been, Roxy and Amaryl."

"We would have been fine if you didn't go ahead and blow the stealth mode research mission."

"No good spy lets in freshman pauper royals and Rox is hardly known in the magic dimension as Princess she is set with her Enchantlievix powers cause of saving her father and dog from my own birth Father."

"Well there's a possibility for you and Raven to save each other Selina." Roxy notes. "And a possibility for the arctic fairies to say each other as well the rest are kind of complicated and vague about their original home."

"No there is Elanora Eleanor's sister she could end up saving her sister her sister is still here, Roxy," said Selina. "I created this mess and I'm not letting you deal in its mess by itself."

There was loud noise from inside Alfea Castle Campus.

And a scream that was Bloom's.

"Bloom what the heck happened?"

"I don't know exactly, it's like my cup was hexed, Sky love. Good news our little helpers got Diaspro to be to come to Red Fountain she is arriving tomorrow."

"Bloom what really is up?" asked Selina.

"Nothing really." Bloom replies. Selina walked into her room that place where she did her grading papers was a mess. Glass shards were everywhere across the floor and a familiar vague faded red logo marker.

"You're going to pay, Dragonfire Princess so stop meddling in my affairs or I may unleash your worst nightmare in you and your friends shared now by the fact you shared your Dragonflame and you can explain that result of your darker you on Eraklyon to Erendor himself-Zellista."

It was a deep dark threat against Bloom her inner dark side. Bloom wasn't like those Earth legends.

Bloom frowns when she looks in the mirror at her reflection her eyes flash yellow golden fog enwrapped her cyan eyes. Her eyes got bigger rounder at least the pupils and her head seemed to fall like a messy waterfall.

"Let's go teach that scoundrel a lesson!" A different unexpected voice roared from Bloom's being.

"Keep it down, Flare, you'll scare our friends," Bloom cooed back to her darkest side of her.

"Too long have I been caged let me out to have some fun, Goody two shoes Princess Bloom you know you want too. Better let me out of the bag before someone makes you turn into only me again."

"Not the day before or of the party." Bloom's magic form was flashing her charmix was coming and only that her civilian outfit disappeared for a few moments  and then returned.

"BLOOM?!" Roxy gasped.

"Get down take cover and call your teammates and the rest of the Winx," Sky shouts. "This isn't Bloom as you know her girls. Specialists Positions now. Shields up. We have to protect the younger students."

"Black Dragon!" She exclaims. " I don't think so my little love bug of a Prince Sky, oh this feels so good to be out here scaring you and your team again."

"Stop that's my friend, Bloom's friend and if you hurt him she will roast you."

"Oh, hello Selina she tried that already but you see I'm a merge of the Shadowvirus from Darkar and Valtor's Dark Dragonflame's essence. That's why I named myself Lady Flare. And I can feel all the pain you caused his so called girlfriend not just the stuff from last year but how you abandoned her that year right before she found she was a fairy from beyond Earth. I don't really understand why she gave you a second chance if I were her I would have blasted you through the roof to who knows where you'd end up."