Trained By Sibyla's Knowledge

Raven was shaking she was about to meet the Former High Queen of the Earth Fairies, Queen Morgana, Roxanne's Mother screw that Princess Roxanne's Mother of Tir Nan Og Isle.

"You must Lady Raven Crystallis Fortunia Jr. My daughter let me know you were coming with guests, welcome back Enrico. I'm Morgana Queen of the Earth Fairies, Brandon, Ronnie, Miles, and Ed so glad you decided to help out friends of my daughter, Princess Roxy. My husband is out at work, Klaus (Klouse is how it is pronounced) will return shortly."
"Enrico can you show Brandon to your Quarters you'll be sharing."

"How to you know my name, Queen Morgana?" asked Raven.

"My dear Siblya told me she tested you."

"So she got your permission to put me through tests?" questioned Raven curiously. Morgana shook her head, and announced. "No, Sibyla is not one of our kind she is under the tutelage of the Ethereal Fairies that exist beyond Space and Time. Sibyla is from Domino a realm once lost to the Magic Dimension and a major fairy of that planet she gave her service to the King and Queens of Domino."

"Domino's no longer lost Queen Morgana it's been revived since three years ago." spoke Raven. Morgana's eyes opened wide. She hadn't heard about that.

"Bloom saved it the year before she came to find Roxy with the Winx, she saved it two days after her 19th birthday." Raven informed her. She had a solution to Bloom's Enchantix problem now. The incomplete one was earnt by harnessing all the powerful energies of the Dragons of Pyros and that was how she willed herself into Enchantix and fought of the Trix in their Disenchantix. "Unfortunately Bloom had no way to get back except by ocean as it seems she lost both the Enchantix and Believix powers she had. Tecna's also confirmed her Charmix has remained corrupted by a dark entity since the day after she earnt it."

azura-noceda-blight
(I honestly don't believe Sibyla's an Earth fairy she looks a whole lot like Marion so I believe she once lived in Domino and is very possibly more used to their standards and that is what makes her so polite, respectful and willing to cooperate when she knows a foreigner maybe in a better mindset than those of her native fairy friends.)

"I'm sorry to hear Bloom's having a rough time." Morgana said sweetly. "I'm glad she has her homeworld back now too, Raven."

"Sibyla wants to train you in your magical talents and your knowledge, Miss Raven." Morgana informed her.

"I'd love to be trained, but you may want to explain to my Mom and Dad where I'll be." Raven answered.

"I will send them a letter, Lady Raven." Morgana tells her immediately