There's No Favoritism

"Welcome to Class, I'm Professor Palladium, some of you freshman students will soon figure out my courses are difficult Alfea's well rounded education will broaden perspective of mind, skills and set in motion uncovered considered concealed unhoned instinct such as the voice of Mother Nature, ladies." spoke Palladium. "One day you might be selecting my potionology class, it is not easy it is difficult, requires concentration and attentive ears. No one in this freshman classroom is ready for a potionology class of mine. So today we're going to study the basics of how and why we have three magic schools and the Wildlands balance out the realm of Magix magic."

A familiar red haired fairy was sitting behind him at the desk.

"I have asked my niece to join us from Elvira the Fairy of Torches to be an opponent for you. And challenge your magic skills. No powers are directly evil it is doubtfulness that will corrupt your ability to use positive energy or merge your darkness essence into your positive magic." Palladium spoke. "Note if you hesitate a whole battle could be lost this class will build up each of your confidence, I will not be picking favorites everyone of you will have time to practice in class practice makes you understand your source and when you've connected to your source you believe in your magic powers-Winx."

"Raven Fairy of Fortunetelling let's see you go up against Asherra."

Raven gulped.

"Don't worry I promise I won't bite more off than you can chew, blackbird." stated Asherra. "Magiwinx, Enchantix," Asherra announced. "Asherra, Fairy of Torches!"

Asherra transforms into her Enchantix form.
Yellow wings sprouted upon her back with red jewels hanging off the curved points.
Her hair melted into a half down updo with a front strand hanging just next to the yellow eyes of hers. Yellow wraps hung off her arms right off the elbow And her yellow orange dress with turquoise beads giving it some uninterrupted borders looked quite similar to the Disney animated regalias of Pocahontas and Tiger Lily according to Selina's point of view watching her transform. She had a pink elvish leaf symbol in her hair on her right holding her ponytail in place. She had red Enchantix sandals on.

 She had red Enchantix sandals on

"Moonix, Wildix." Raven calls out. "Raven Fairy of Fortunetelling."

She transformed. She was in a shirt with one short sleeve that flood from oridinary sparkly black to bright red with a red black sash over top hang off her should and her wings were silver purple. Her skirt was black and red as well with a very winding black and red belt and still sparkly enough that it wasn't blinding. Her purple black ombre hair lengthened from its civilian body to a slightly smooth curly shoulder length hair style. Her dark blue eyes flashed silver as she transformed. She had dark blue sandals and phlox colored socks. Her wings hung down like a damsel or dragonfly that needed to dry out after coming out of the cocoon. (Butterflies do it to but most of us don't catch it fast enough it's pretty wet inside a cocoon for these creatures.)
Black diamonds were marked on her purple phlox wings this was the Wildix power.