Static Dragonflame Flare

"All right, Bloom, I'm not getting any interference. It is time to set up the spell to charge up your Dragonflame." stated Tecna. "Electrified Box!"

"Are you absolutely sure about this Bloom? My powers could potentially really hurt you. My sparks are severely strong."

"Tecna, I'm a fire fairy we're heat resistant."

"Your wings aren't." reminded Tecna.

"Perhaps then I should do it untransformed."

"Nope that would fry your civilian outfit, Bloom. Your Sirenix wings are made of water, so transform into Dragonnix Dragonnix should be completely heat resistant." Tecna said. "And I'll transform too."

"That would burn your regular clothes, Change from into Dragonnix all clothes and wings are heat resistant, Bloom." Tecna said. "Winx, Dragonnix! Tecna Fairy of Technology!"
Her outfit consisted of electric yellow green and orange same with her wings.

"Dragonnix, Bloom Fairy of the Dragonflame."
Bloom's outfit and wings had the three natural layers of fire red the coolest of the Dragonflame powers, orange the middle warmth in fireplaces and yellow hot as the sunshine. Yellow was the hottest level color of a natural fire both from Dragons and campfires. Other colors are caused by salt color changers and sulfur from volcanoes. Otherwise it is only three colors: red, orange and yellow and yellow is at the center of every campfire every set up anywhere in the Magic universe.

DarkSirenix11435 You'll love this adding red to Bloom's outfit ditching the purple look she'll be looking like she was bathed in a literal campground campfire. This also makes Tecna extremely stronger and more capable than the rest of the Winx in Dragonnix form Tecna's is extremely strong because she can amplify anyone's powers and have them in a quick second.

Bloom stepped into the dancing crisscrossing electricity Tecna setup for her. She grimaced the pain made her think of how the Trix tricked into that bubble that was electrified at Rumplestiltskin's place. Tecna set the timer for 15:00 minutes to shock Bloom. Tecna watched cringing as Bloom stood their in pain.

"What voltage did you put it up at?" She asked.
"You said make it as bad as the Trix's electric cage they had you in in Mythix form, Bloom okay."  Tecna said.
"You'd certainly give Stormy a run for her money." Bloom responds. "Unfortunately those witches don't realize you shock dragonflame up abit too much by conducting its energy with electricity eventually it will pop like a big air balloon."

She gritted her teeth against the pain. She knew she'd be exhausted after this torturous sacrifice. It'd be worth it to distract Kalshara's monster by giving it what it wanted.
"8 minutes 25 seconds left Bloom."

"Oh, greet, tell me when it's 4 minutes to being done, please." Bloom stammered through rthe currents of electricity zapping right through her veins. Tecna looked away. She understood Bloom knew she was the less reactive of all the Winx of doing this risky thing with Bloom the others would try to stop her. Even Daphne wouldn't approve of this wild recklessness.

Tecna pulled a picture of Digit, Digit could have easily sped this process up 5 minutes faster, she missed her male pixie whom she was bonded too. (Sorry but I have never really had any female gamer friends the only people I know who are gaming nerds are my brothers and my one male cousin and when I mean gaming nerds I mean videogame nerds, so Digit is a boy pixie to met cause he reminds me of my brothers. I don't agree with the her statement says in Season 2. I don't even think the voice actor is actually female or intended to be female just doesn't sound female. Don't like it read somebody else's fan fiction, and don't pester me about changing things that I will not change because they are my opinion. And I will persist on telling one of my versions of the storyline and its characters main and sideline too also.) She missed him as much as she missed her boyfriend good old Timmy short for Timmothy.
"1 minute 25 seconds left Bloom." Tecna said. "Those burns on your skin they look delicately painful."