The Magic Trap

Raven jumped up from the couch screaming. "Stella! I have to go, Mom and Dad." Raven said. "A friend needs help."

"Hey, leave her alone." Darma shouted.

"Oh, ho ho, what have we here another brave little Earthling. Make me."

"Darma don't, she's too strong for you." Stella shouted.

"Listen to the Enchantix fairy little girl, you are no match for me."

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size," A Superhero girl jumped from the tree and landed in a superhero pose. "Thought I smelt stinky wildcat, now."

"Miss Lady Invisibilius the Superhero of Gardenia." Kalshara spoke. Without much effort the girl in the mask transformed into a bear just as Dumant did for as Darma and Mitzi had been transformed by the wizards with all four strengths and energies they could utilize it all.

Kalshara transformed into a lion.

"You think that's something it ain't." The hero girl responded. They went into animal tackle.

"Wow, who the heck was that?" asked Darma.

"Um Darma you're glowing black like smoke and smog." Stella mumbled.

"Use your black magics Darma, whether you like it or not now." Raven yelled. "It is who you are you got to accept it. It's the only thing that can give Stella a breathing chance. That is positive energy, positive energies cannot fight positive energies. Say Dark Arrows!"

"Dark Arrows!"

They chopped through the vines immediately. Stella could stand up off the bench now.

"No!" Kalshara roared. It hurt. It hurt badly. She felt the sinking teeth of the bear still fighting with her but now it felt electrified. That hurt more. Way more.

"That's enough! So this is where playing nice gets me, girls. Shadowdarts!" She conjured the Shadowdarts again.

"Oh, alright, that's it!" Raven spoke. "I have had enough, Kalshara. Leave my town alone. Moonix, Wildix Fairy of Fortunetelling."

"You. You see my plans, and you're bonded to a fairy animal, I didn't think someone so young would make an everlasting bond so soon." stated Kalshara. "Where is he?!"

"I won't tell you." Raven declared even as she was fluttering with her transformation upon her.

"We both know you're less experienced than me, Raven." Kalshara. "You don't have a choice."

"I believe I do." Raven said. "Crystal Rain!"

Crystal shards went everywhere as Kalshara blocked it with an Earth shield.

"I have to help her. Darkix!" Darma had wings wings that resemble the royal guards of Tir Nan Og but dark in color and the outfits had no sleeves and were in two pieces." And the shoes were tight sturdy ankle boots. This was a dark version of the basic Magic Winx form gifted to those who still had the powers of the Wizards of the Black Circle dwelling inside of them.

"Electrict net!" Darma exclaimed casting another spell it went over Kalshara's body.

"Wildcrystalroots," Raven conjured. Vines of Crystal rose up in an arch like dome. "Don't pick a fight with a Fortuneteller and her team's friends. Get Stella out before she's sealed into the mud. Use the animal strength you both have in you. Selina, hear me please we need help. Nebula hear me please help is needed. Crystal summonous!" Raven chanted. A crystal appeared in Love and Pet began flashing something Raven left behind in Selina and Roxy's stations they had taken up.

"That's Raven's summoning spell." Selina spoke. "She needs us."

"Looks like it's in Gardenia Park." Roxy spoke recognizing the location.

"You four go, we'll close shop here, and meet you there." said Ahisa said. "Ed, can we trust you to mind the pets and at least exercise them in the training room?"

"Ah huh, I'll do it. I love animals." Ed answered.

"Thank you, Ed." Mirta kissed him as another thank you gift on his cheek.

"Oh thank goodness, thank you, Darma. And other lady."

"No problem, it's what I do since Bloom taught me the power of goodness and standing up for my real beliefs." Lady Invisibilius responded.

"Eurgh, I'll be back Raven for your precious fairy animal you have a different in coming girls. Try all you want you'll never undo my branding mark. My monster will find the Winx's friend and drain her of her energy." Kalshara threatened. "And you petty pretty crystal crow, I will find your fairy animal and where it lives." Kalshara vanished from her trapped cage.

"Huh? You have a fairy animal?"

"Yes, but not here Stella." stammered Raven. She wanted to keep it on the down low right now. She couldn't let Kalshara hurt him. According to the textbook left by Harmony of the Creatures of her realm Silvertail lizards had children of Obscurra laid before them in a swaddled blanket both Fairy and Witch honored this custom. The exception were the boys of Obscurra realm for some reason their diligence faltered and more and more stumbled into a darkness they couldn't crawl away from. Except for Zen was he connected to the sacred animal.

Fairy-of-the-titan