Rescue The Phoenix & The Other Moonix Members

Roxy had broken the net off the Phoenix's wings and very elongated tail.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?"

"Saving my friend that's what a Phoenix is not a trophy animal."

"She's a menace every time I fish there is no fish to catch. And the water is getting extremely dangerous these days."

"Phoenix don't eat fish they eat fruit, sir."

The Phoenix whispered to her friend Roxy. "Don't let your eyes deceive you, Princess of Earth Fairies he's not a man at all."

"Wild Truth!" Roxy casted. And she gasped in front of her was a Legendary Earth monster of Italy. He had the fluffy face of a great grey forest owl, two fuzzy lion legs for his forelegs and a tail that was slimy as a worm and scaled as as a Snake's entire body. A Tynix bracelet had appeared on Roxy's left arm.

"I know your past and future Roxy. That Raven girl was no match for me, lovely Princess of the Wilderness."

"I don't love you." Roxy hollered. "My heart belongs to another."

"Then I will crush him, so you'll be mine."
"Wild Chaos!" Roxy conjured. "Not if the animals of the woods bug you non stop. Never mess with an animal fairy Owullolian." (I'm using a different name for this monster but it is directly from an Italian myth)
The deer and the predators came together to protect Roxy.

"Raven wake up," Stella shouted.
"She can't wake up, Stella that monster has her her energy," Selina said. "He has been reaching out to her through her the lack of love. He can make us fall in love with him."

"Ew, I would never fall in love with a creature as ugly as that." Stella groaned.

"Raven was so misunderstood she couldn't help falling in love with a monster like that, Stella," pointed out Galatea. "I wish we could get out of here."

"Our only way out of here for now is Roxy." Mirta responds. "I'm so naive I can't believe I fell for that illusion."

"It's not your fault someone switched the switch in Raven's brain." Amaryl mumbled. "Even Selina should have seen that coming."

"I did and I've been trying to reach Raven telepathically ever since. But this monster's magic is keeping me out of her brain, girls." Selina replies.

"You're telepathic?" asked Limealay. "He obviously wants someone with huge amount of powers and are very pretty too."

"Raven was one of his strongest hits in the love spell she is very pretty and powerful. Roxy's also powerful and pretty more so even."

"I may not be able to contact Raven with my telepathy but maybe I can reach Flora and Bloom or at least one of them." Selina said. "They'll let me in I know they will."

As the monster was occupied by the forest animals, Roxy gave a warning to Enrico get back to Magix and tell Faragonda we need help by a Wilderness Flare.

"Roxy, there you are, where are the others?" asked Ahisa.
"That monster took them and I think he's using Raven's magic as a shield, Ahisa." said Roxy. "Wait, you're out here how did you avoid his spell?"

"Dah, you can't make a Fairy of Love fall in love with a monster. I am on my way to become what Eldora is a Fairy Godmother, Roxanne." Ahisa laughs about it. "I'm only a third year student wasn't in Alfea Academy till our issues with Darkar year. (She knows about Bloom's inner darkness) But Eldora's been teaching me through letters last year, Roxy. Do you know where the others are being held?"

"Ah no, but I found my fairy animal Ahisa." Roxy stated. "She is a beautiful Phoenix bird. Her eyes are white and her body is covered in brown and green feathers alternating through her body."