Dark Magic Sticks Too

Mitzi was startled at what came out of her hands? Black magic? She just attacked someone?! Granted it was to protect her little sister from being kidnapped. But still she couldn't believe she had done that already.

"Mitzi, is true wizards made you and your friends become Dark Fairy Trio that fought against the Winx?"

That had to be it.

"Yes, Sally told me not to go through with it she was right, I was being a brat at the time and she paid for it, Macy now neither her or Darma will talk to me anymore they probably have black magic too still lingering in them. You can't break magic especially if comes with the will to protect something and the wizards wanted to protect their status as the Dark Wizards they are." Mitzi spoke upset and bitter.

"I'm sorry it went that far for you." said Macy saddened by the truth of her sisters past from two years ago. "But at least the Winx saved you from losing your mind to that negative energy together."

"Yeah, I'm grateful to them for that." said Mitzi. "Nice job hitting him with that empty pot though."

"Thanks it was the only thing that raced to my mind when he started acting violently towards me." Macy responds. "I was only acting on self defense."

"You had every right to do that, Macy. What did Miss Raven tell you?" Mitzi asked you.

"She said the magic you were gifted by those wizards was affecting your sanity and that I'm one of the few people keeping you sane." says Macy.

"Oh, hey how would you like a winged pet from Love and Pet Macy?" Mitzi asked. "What about a bird that could give you alarm calls if those bafoons come after you again?"

"Really? You'd do that? To protect me Mitzi?" gasped Macy. Mitzi nodded. "Come let's get to Love and Pet while it's still business hours."

Raven smiled. Mitzi was acting on behalf of her sister's safety and security.

"Miss Fortunia what the hell do yo think you're doing? As Fortuneteller we never interfere with past of future events to come."

"Grandma, please stop." She growled. "The way I see it the fact I was born means I'm meant to interfere. Otherwise I couldn't live with myself. Good Day! I'm helping those two whether or not you're okay with it or not. And Mom and Dad would be proud of me. And I hate it when you call me by my surname, it's Raven and that's it!"

She walked away immediately untransformed by now. What was the use of Fortunetelling powers and magic if you're never supposed to interfere. She wished she could meet with the fairy Sibyla the Major Fairy of Justice who had the exact same predicament she was. No sooner had she said in her head a portal opened to the Italy Mountains. It was invitation into Sibyla's area.

"Raven." Sibyla's voice called. "Come to my cave. I have answers you need to know."

Raven stepped through the portal she couldn't demy a Major Fairy from meeting her it'd be very rude to do that. The Italian mountainous area was all around her. She came with the most good intentions a fairy could responsibility and the desire to protect for the very right reasons just like the Earth Fairies High Princess Roxy who was the other fairy besides the Winx who could enter Sibyla's cave. Roxy wasn't among what Nebula called Terrestial Fairies of the Earth Fairies. Aurora as and Diana could leave their realms. Aurora would go beyond Earth if she thought it was necessary. Nebula came from Diana's realm there was a history called the Sisterhood spread globally across the Earth made of Mostly woman and their daughters aside from Nebula's Father who was lame and experience the backfiring of a magic man. The Fairies protected this old man upon request of Nebula and her wishes to save him. All members of the Sisterhood were humans that were born human. And families that had issues with most men. That is why none of us the fairies of Earth had anybody who was a male fairy of any race or region. Raven followed the sparkly red gold dust floating in the air. She went past a bunch of lush green ferns in the undergrowth.