Enchantlievix and Beyond

Roxy summoned the Magic Postcard.

"Only two fairies can cross through this at a time, I don't have Zoomix wings unlocked yet."  Roxy responds. Sereena went up to her.

"I'm ready," says Sereena. She took Roxy's hand. And together they jumped in. Limealay and Katrina were staying with Carmen a Sirenix fairy and the second employee in Love and Pet the Winx hired before they left to solve and stop all magic from being in the hands of the Ancestral witches thanks to a tip off from Sibyla the Fairy of Justice. They went in next.
Mirta and Ahisa were next. Then Amaryl and Selina. And then Galatea and Elanora. Stella jumped into.
Helia opened a portal for the other boys and changed their uniforms to more casual clothes to help them blend in better with Earth civilians

"Winx, Sirenix time." Bloom called out. "Bloom Fairy of the Dragonflame."

"Eagalia Fairy of the Moonstars." Eagalia announced her powers all the yellow colors of her Sirenix were silver as result of being a stronger moon fairy in contrast to her big sun sister. Even her wings were glinting with a very powerful silver glow.

"Aisha Fairy of Waves." Aisha announced herself as she transformed into Sirenix.
"Flora, Fairy of Nature" Flora summoned her Sirenix powers.
"Tecna Fairy of Technology!" Tecna added as she reveals her Sirenix powers.
"Musa Fairy of Music!" Musa called upon her Sirenix powers.

"Tropicatalyst, Sirenix, Tropica Fairy of the Tropics!" Tropic summoned her powers.

They entered the Infinite ocean the six of them.

None of the Winx or Tropica have hair accessories in this fairy mode I just think it's completely unnecessary underwater. Especially what Crystal sirenix did to it so I'm not using that Sirenix form at all.

"Let's first find the Selkies, Winx."

"Or they may be on the way on the way to meet us," Eagalia responds. " They do sense us as soon as we are in the waters."

"Bloom, why are you back so soon?" asked Laverra. This was Daphne's underwater selkies she had an element style all around her entire tail.

"Hey, Laverra," Eagalia waves to her.

"I just saw you here, Eagalia."

"I know but there's a coal monster that sealed Alfea in some mud, and the monster is made of Coking Coal from Bituminous coal. It's as strong as steel unfortunately."

"We were hoping to see if on my world's fossil island where no one has lived in years, would be a subtle place to trap it in tar. " Tropica spoke. "I nearly died there myself if it weren't for the kindness of sea creature like a manatee I saved I wouldn't be here today that's how I got Sirenix I found a Sirenix box laying in a network of underwater caves."

"Is that possible, Aisha?" Bloom questions.

"Yes, because Mermaids of Andros can fly, they have wings of their own and some mermaids for a living make Sirenix boxes too. It's highly possible that they can get Sirenix themselves at some point in their lifetime, girls." Aisha admits.

"One of the Ancestral mermaids had a wand that looked a lot like the water stars but on top of a Mythix wand handle." Tropica recalled her memories of the underwater cave.

"Show us Tropicatalyst Archipelago realm." Laverra commanded the seawide magic dimension map."

"Is that the ocean of Lulea?" questioned Flora pointing to greyed out water place.

"Yes, the warmly tinted red is Domino the farthest away beside Obscurra realm ocean itself, Zenith ocean is colored greenish tint, Melody has a purple blue color to its ocean water, then Lulea it's grey brown cause nature is decayed and decaying still, Lynphea ocean is dark blue, brown and green cause of Lush nature existing, then it's Solaria with its yellow glowing ocean waters, and Andros with its crystal clear blue ocean waters then Magix with its white glowing waters of the ocean and Lake Roccaluce. Tropicatalyst is a neighboring planet of the second natural upper ring of the magic dimension. Linphea is right next to it." Laverra explained the map.