The Fortunia Family

"Ronnie, Miles, come with me." Raven spoke as she walked back to her home. She knocked on the door. Her Mother answered with black hair an inch beyond the shoulder and just as curly as Raven's.

"Raven what a gorgeous out does these mean that you have changed your mind?"

"No, Mamma, Alfea had a party start two hours ago and I decided to do what would be expected of one of my kind." Her dark blue eyes flash purple annoyed. An owl shrieked a great grey owl. And dropped a letter into her Mom's hands. The Formal Regal writing caused her Mom's hand to shake.

"These are my friends Ronnie and Miles, Specialists in training at Red for 6 years their in their post graduate educational program, Mom."

"Hey," said Ronnie.

"And I think if your daughter wants to her fortunetelling amongst her fairy duties allow her to do so." Miles defended her. Raven was surprised. "She needs peace from predicting the future 24-7."

"Raven, big sister." Her little dark brown haired brother hugged her leg he was three years younger than Macy who was now 11 years old. He had brown green eyes a type of hazel eyes hazel eyes can have mixtures of common eye colors radiating from them. Silva her silvertail lizard hopped on her shoulder.

"Easy, Mellow." Raven told the flying piglet flying about her. "He won't eat you you're a bit to big for him."

"You have another pet and a pet with wings why?" He asked.

"My friends gifted him to me."

"He doesn't know?" whispered Miles. Raven shook his head. And said quietly, "Mom and Dad haven't told him or shown him their magic yet either, Miles so shush. He is only 8 years old. But great with pets he has magic too but not old enough to use it yet."

"In our family they have to be 9 years of age our children are told they have magic, my friends." Raven explained softly. "Adden these boys are Ronnie and Miles, they'll staying here for awhile. So better behave around them and maybe you'll learn a couple things about being a man, little brother, okay. Oh, and Miles thanks for the dance."

"You're welcome, Miss Raven."

"So this is the boy you've picked up, Raven," Her Father came out of the study room.

"Daddy," Raven blushed.

"Sissy's got a boyfriend we need a party to celebrate!" Adden responded outloud.

"That will have to wait, Arkenno." replies Mysttea. "Your Daughter has training sessions with Miss Sibyla, Lady of Justice by order of her Queenly Acquaintance Morgana."

"Mom, Italy doesn't have a Queen or Lady of Justice."'Adden said.

"You mean Gardenia doesn't have one but perhaps it should, baby brother." Raven ruffled his hair and tickled his tummy hiding under his shirt.

"Raven stop it big sister." He laughed uncontrollably. "Wanted to show my manly friends the bunkroom they'll have across from you."

"Yes, Ma'am." Adden said standing up and saluting her. As soon as her brother was out of the room with the other boys the truth came out.

"The Fairy of Justice I didn't know there was one. Every other day training sessions, that's responsible." Arken replied. "Impressive Daughter Raven."

Raven sat on the couch and switched on the tv. She played the thing she recorded.

"Out camera man was just saved by a water fairy. Excuse me fairy can you do that again I will hold the camera." Raven smiled at the reporter. Aisha and Bloom worked well together. Both sides of their families came with high expectations.

"I think it's time we told her where we came from, Arken. Especially with all the fairy stuff about coming back." Mysttea said. Arken had Raven's dark blue eyes. Rare for brunettes to have blue eyes this deep and dark. He sat down his daughter on the couch.

"Look I know you have a love for anything with wings appear on it from the smallest fairyfly to an occamy." An occamy was a flying serpent with wings from Harry Potter and one of the possible patronouses a student could cast of 149 total listed." said Arken. "That's because we're from the long dead planet of Obscurra realm located between Domino and the Omega Dimension. Gantlos stood something from the Forgotten Isle that belong in the Spirit caves and it cursed him and his brothers to lose control of their free will and their powers ruled over them."

"Oh, so since this precious artifact was stolen it forced the wizard's hunger of power to grow. Do you guys know anything about the Fairy nymph named Harmony?"

"Harmony was one of two Lady Royals who served on the Queen's council the other her Lady Royal was Harmony's big sister Griffin. It is said Harmony fell in love honestly with Gantlos and a year later she had a child named Selina. That same day she caught Gantlos flirting with her sister. But Ogron came and explained to her he was under a love spell put on him by Valtor."

Harmony married another man from the mainland an ice wizard twin brothers of Queen Luna who trained Palladdins at Lynphea College. Sampson and Sampotho."

"I met Selina she's in my group she's been here in this city for 20 years unnoticed getting trained by Eldora a fairy Godmother."

azura-noceda-blight Truth is out hope you like their names. And what do you think about Miles as Raven's possible boyfriend?