The Magical Consequences

Roxy Fairy of Animals in her Enchantlievix, it is a combination form of Enchantix and Believix since she fulfilled both forms qualifications

Roxy Fairy of Animals in her Enchantlievix, it is a combination form of Enchantix and Believix since she fulfilled both forms qualifications. Something that is actually obvious in Season 4 from the moment she transformed. She has Enchantix wing strength in her believix powers, the fairy dust from Enchantix carried over to Believix form for the Winx Club that allows her to have a miniature form. She also will slowly gain access to other wings of Believix the three sets of Wings all enhanced by Enchantix wing strength. Speedix, Zoomix and Tracix. Roxy has already earnt the gift of the courage of Winter aka Snowix the replacement name of Lovix. Her main spell in that is Wild Winters. She also has the last white circle on her index finger on her right hand that contains the Earthflame and opens the pathways between the Earth human world and the isle of Tir Nan Og. Roxy also is not a Terrestial fairy as she can enter Sibyla's cave undeterred just like the Winx fairies could. Roxy is currently making friendship with the Arctic fairies of Aurora's Northern Tower realm. Limealay our Arctic fairy with lime green hair is the one who called the Arctic fairies to stop attacking the Winx for fear they might have hit their future Princess disobeying her Mother's orders. Katrina shows up after Bloom won the trial against Nebula and the two of them stand next to each other in the scene. Katrina has very dark brown hair. They both have dark blue Magic Winx outfits that resemblance Roxy's Snowix gift from the Ethereal Fairies.

"Nebula, our scholar has found something that may help our future Princess Roxy."

The second girl in the row is who compliments Bloom's magic as being the most strong magic she has ever seen

Roxy recognizes her from her description of the guards at Tir Nan Og last year. She curtesies in front of her Princess Roxy. Roxy's raised her eyebrows at the politeness of this girl and her manners.

"Nebula and Bloom spoke highly of your manners young girl, tell me what is your name?" questions Roxy with a matter of fact seriousness her blue hair was in the same style as Daphne's her pink purple dress was reminiscent of Flora's Magic Winx and Charmix forms and her pink transparent wings resembled those of Butterflies. Her eyes were pale golden color with an emerald tint to it.

"Sovanna, Princess." The girl replied. "It's Cambodian my adoptive parents were African. It means Golden Dream." (It means either or but I wanted to combined the name meanings)