WE ARE STILL PRECURE!THE LEGEND CONTINUE THROUGH THICK AND THIN!NEW KAMEN RIDER

At the nagisa apartments, nagisa is getting ready for her first day of school while eating potato chips. As her mother call her daughter out.

Rie:nagisa, hurry it up!

Nagisa:okay.

Nagisa research pencil box inside the her bag.

Nagisa:that's weird, i could have sworn i packed my pencil box... Strange...

Nagisa eat the potato chips until someone who tried grab chips from her. But nagisa snapped on people hand to stop and turn around it's was ryota as he tried to steal her chips.

Nagisa(angry):ryouta!don't lay a hand on my potato chips.

Nagisa angry on her brother before he run away from as she going after him as ryota was behind on his mother and tell her.

Ryota:save me, mom!

Rie:quiet down!

Ryota:but, onee-chan.

Rie turn back to her daughter.

Rie:nagisa, you're a third-year now. So calm down a little already.

Nagisa:but, ryota tried to take my favorite potato chips.

Takeshi:whah ahl fis?

Suddenly, they heard voice of takeshi and turn back to him as he was brushed his teeth.

Takeshi:tho noshy shish earfy in za mornven...

Nagisa and others:we have no idea what you just said.

Takeshi was shocked that they cannot what takeshi said when he brushed her teeth.as nagisa return to smile.

Nagisa:okay. I guess i should get going.

Nagisa go front her room for while. As she open her desk drawer, she keep the dormant Mepple and pollun and greets them daily.

 As she open her desk drawer, she keep the dormant Mepple and pollun and greets them daily

Nagisa:good morning, mepple, pollun. School starts again today.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the honoka mansion, honoka is shown doing the same.but before either girl leaves she stops to say good morning to the slumbering mepple, mipple and pollun.

Honoka:I'm going now, mipple.

___________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the garden of light, the elder and guardian look on with approval at the peaceful scenery, all thanks to defeat of the dark king and daguva by kamen rider and precure.

Elder:it's such a peaceful sight. Such is the true nature of the garden of light, after all.

Guardian:this is all thanks to kamen rider and precure crushing the will of the dark king.