NO WAY, SERIOUSLY, REALLY? POLLUN GREAT BABYSITTER STRAGTEG!MISO SOUP ASCENSION

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and Futari wa precure max heart, mysterious chief name ikesu ichiro as he was stole the legendary black knife from yamato when the man tell yamato give to successors. Ikuse and  jiiya going cook match between them until now ikesu was win as jiiya become shocked and Yamato going revenge to jiiya to stop ikesu to renovations around the world.

In the garden of light, wisdom and elder discuss lulun journey to the garden of rainbow to see pollun.

Elder:I see, so that was lulun. It was because she wanted to see pollun.

Wisdom:but why did the power to create all things send her to the garden of rainbows?

Elder:maybe something is going to happen in the garden of rainbow again. Perhaps lulun will have some purpose in that change.

Wisdom:but what in the world will happen to the garden of light?

Elder:the princess of light who weaves the future, that's lulun. That future of the world is being prepared in the garden of rainbows. Our future that we shall soon see. And we be guided to that future with hope by those them... Um, those legendary warrior um

Wisdom:nagisa and honoka?

Elder:oh, is that them?

Wisdom(sigh):it's no use...

____________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, nagisa walk on the street when she done her school and remained About they meet lulu at the school, cause her trouble around the room.

Nagisa(though):so now it's lulun.what in the world does"weave the future"mean?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the tako cafe, nagisa was may at the cafe to meet to them as she notice that yamato and others stared on lulu was playing pollun.

Nagisa:hey guys.

They turn back to her.

Hikari:ah, nagisa-san.

Yamato:you're here...

Honoka:good timing, polllun...

Nagisa:what's the matter?

Hikari:well...

Nagisa take look lulu still pull pollun ears.as he get exhausted.

Nagisa:pollun, what's the matter?

Hikari:he's been with lulu constantly since three days. He looks completed worn out.

Before mipple and Mepple was pop out and landed front of them.

Mipple:it doesn't look like lulun wants to leave pollun side-mipo.

Mepple(teased):now pollun knows what it's like to constantly have to play with someone-mepo.

Mepple teased on pollun that lulun wants to play with pollun as lulu still pull pollun his and he get annoyed and angry on her cut it out.

Pollun:that's it-popo!

Until lulu start cried as they notice until she tear on the bench and they get headache.

Yamato:oh boy!