EH, JIIYA!HIKARI IS WORRIED!I CAN'T BELIEVE NAGISA'S CHANGING SCHOOLS!"

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart,mysterious man name kamishiro Tsurugi aka kamen rider sasword. He going defeat the worm by himself as he need money. Yamato tried to attack worm when Tsurugi tried to interfere on him as he tell yamato don't get his way as he want revenge his siblings.

At the street, nagisa walk on the street as she is heading to school while she turned back to woman hold his son headed to the school as son tell his mom.

Son:i hope it's Sunday soon!

Mom:why is that?

Son:because everyone in kindergarten is going camping!we're gonna catch lots and lots of fish, kaneko-sensei will help us!and everyone will see soon many stars, and..

Nagisa think about the she have fun camping with yamato and others.and Inteligan give cute notebook to them recently.

Nagisa(though):camping the other day sure was fun. My family and everyone, even akane-san, ate together. And i got to relax and talk to honoka, yamato-san and hikari.it was just great. But those guys just suck. They're always coming to bother us!i wish they'd just cut it out already.but these new notebook inteligan gave us sure are cute.

She brought the cute book on her bag, but she saw that her cutebook from inteligan was gone as she star panic.

Nagisa:huh? Where, where, where, where is it?where could it have gone?

Nagisa brought all the stuff to put on ground as she tried to research notebook.as mom and her son was surprise that what's going on before she remembered something.

Nagisa:i forget it.

Nagisa went to the her apartment to pick up her note until she heard from her parents and eavesdrop at them on the door.

Rie:so you can't change it,no matter what?

Takashi:honey, it's already been decided.

Rie:but what are we going to tell nagisa?

Takashi:we can't do anything about it, i tell her.

Rie:but, moving to osaka...

Before she heard that they going tell her that she going another transfer school moving to osaka. While she open the door and tell them.

Nagisa:dad, mom!

Takashi:nagisa.

Nagisa:um, m...

Rie:nagisa!what is it? Did you forget something?

Nagisa:i forgot my notebook...

Rie was surprise as she saw that her notebook on the table before she sigh, she pick up for her and give to her daughter.as she grab the notebook and put on the bag.

Rie:sheesh, what am i going to do with you? Now, hurry up or you be late.

Nagisa:but, what you were talking about before...

Takashi:i tell you all about it when you gey home.

Nagisa:but..

Rie:now, now... Hurry up.

Rie pushed nagisa outside to going school.

Nagisa:but, mom!

Rie:we tell you all about it when you get home.

After that, nagisa was on the train and lean against wall to think About she going transfer school to osaka.

Nagisa:moving to osaka... Which means... I have to transfer schools...