DANGEROUS YOUNGER SISTER!NAGISA FILES!HONOKA DANCES!ALL OF SHIHO POWER ON STAGE

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart,yamato and others was going investigation about baseball have disappeared as they going disguises costume. Kabuto going use finishing on worm, but rena comrades tell finish worm without hyper clock up as they underestimated his power andb kabuto was grab the light of sword name perfect zecter to defeat worm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next week on Saturday, yamato and others have breakfasts while they discuss about the baseball captain.as kagami turn back to yamato was doing grilled the salmon.

Kagami:yamato, did you hear? That"shameful"team won the local tournaments.

Yamato:won?

Renge:seems they won thanks on their ace, aotaka-kun

Yamato:i see.

Kagami stand up and give to yamato.

Kagami:seconds.

Yamato:but why are you eating at my house?

Kagami:don't be nitpicky.

Renge:by the way, where's juka-chan?

Juka:good morning.

They turn back to juka as she was camp on the house while she came out and wear the pajamas.as She was doing extended her arms.

Juka:today we're finally having the badminton camp. I've been impatiently waiting for this chance to camp.

Ayano:eat up, juka. You be late.

Juka:okay.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the seikei middle school, kagami and others watch they playing the baseball until nagisa and others was Appeared front of them when they heard about juka school has been attack by worm on the school.nagisa and others doesn't have extra class today expert for seiki middle school.

Nagisa:sorry, we keep you waiting.

Ayano:no, good timing.

Honoka:so, you tell us about choir song around the school as worm attack on baseball team right?

Misaki:that's right.

They going watched they playing baseball as boy ace name was aotaka. He going hold the ball and throw at the gloves with speed as player was landed on the ground. And they seem surprise.

Hikari:do you see that?

Misaki:yeah. That techniques doesn't seem human at all.

Kagami:headquarters still hasn't made a decision?

Ayano:we watched for a week, but there's been no follow up it seems.

Kagami:then... I see whatever he's a worm or not in a match.

Renge:hey, is that a good idea?

Kagami:I've practice this many times in the past. No one can beat me in baseball.

He tell her that he's practice baseball many time in the past as no one can beat him in baseball. Kagami go toward position when he hold the pitcher as he was ready and point on aotaka.