THE PARTY BURNS!ON THE VERGE OF PANIC!A SWEET AND DANGEROUS TRANING TRIP

At the street, all the student walk on the street to ahead to the school as same honoka too before nagisa was appeared front of honoka and greeting when nagisa patted on her shoulder.

Nagisa:good morning. Honoka!

Honoka:good morning, nagisa. You're sure in high spirits today.

Nagisa:but today, in the afternoon, it's cake. And it's all-you-can-eat.

Honoka(sweatdrop):hey, today is the home economic field trip. We're not going there to eat. We're going to study.

Nagisa:i know that, but I've been looking forward to this field trip to cake factory for like forever.

Honoka(chuckle):nagisa, you're acting like a little kid

Nagisa(smile):yup,I'm kids.

Before they spot that hikari walk on the street to ahead school too while they greeting to her.

Nagisa:hikari, good morning.

Hikari:nagisa-san, honoka-san, good morning.

She bow to them.

Nagisa:wow, isn't the weather today great, hikari? It shines down upon our bright futures!

Hikari:nagisa-san, somehow you seem to be having a lot of fun today.

Nagisa:cause, today is all-you-can-eat cake.

Honoka:we're going on a field trip to see how cakes are made.

Hikari:oh, i see.

Nagisa:i memorize how to make a cake. And then next time i make a super Delicious super delicious cake for you, hikari.

Hikari(surprise):for me?

Nagisa:cause it looks tough always helping out akane-san. You don't have any time to play. By the way, hikari didn't you know that yamato-san was cooking skills as he make omelette rice for honoka.

Hikari:ah yes. I follow his advice his cook.

Nagisa and honoka(surprised):what? Really)

Hikari nod them that she follow his advice his cook when she went enter his house. Before Nagisa wink on hikari something.

Nagisa:so honoka and i will make a decoration cake just for you.

Honoka(surprise):me too?

Nagisa turned back to honoka.

Nagisa:cause I'd be worried by myself. Let's make it together.

Nagisa begging on honoka while she shake on honoka arms.

Honoka:fine i understand. For hikari-san. We show you our skill!

Nagisa:then it's decided.look forward to it, okay?

Nagisa and honoka will show their own skill as thet look forward to it before they continue walk on the street as hikari stared on them.

Hikari:nagisa-san and honoka-san are going to do that for me... I wonder that yamato-san going make cake for me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the bus, nagisa and others was on the bus as nagisa put head on the window and think about viblis and the fight from recently. And they saw kagami become new thebee.