A TEARFUL FAREWELL? RINA'S RACOON STORY"!STAG BEETLE!

At the nagisa apartment, nagisa was study because she need prepare for a test and look at question was math subject as she was become headache. Before mepple pop out and tell her.

Mepple:nagisa, nagisa!

Nagisa:be quiet. I can't concerte.

Mepple:let's play together-mepo!

Nagisa:look, i told you before, i can't. I have a math test tomorrow.

Mepple(teased):you can't just slack off constantly and cram right before the test-mepo.

Nagisa:well, yeah... At least it's better than not studying at all.

Mepple:nagisa, your angry face is truly charming-mepo. Beautiful-mepo.

Nagisa was angry and slamming on the table.

Nagisa:please, just go somewhere else, okay?

Mepple(teased):well, I would if i could, off to a land without any nagisa.

Nagisa:oh, how happy that would make me...

Mepple(angry):what'd you say-mepo?

Nagisa:you got a problems with that?

Nagisa and Mepple start argument while they glared each others face as they pull their head with own forehead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day on school,nagisa and others was during the test while kyoto keep eye on them, but he was sleep on the chair when he get tired. Nagisa tapped on the pencil as nagisa has forgotten the information for the diagram she is observing.

Nagisa(though):where do i remembered this diagrams from? I can't remembered because Mepple kept bothering me. Mepple, you little... Shoot, i can't be thinking about that now. I've got to remembered it.

Nagisa got remembered about the formula as she stared on the airplane to the sky. Nagisa, shiho turned back to rina was seem worried About something.

Nagisa(though):rina.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the tako cafe, nagisa and others was sitting down chair and chit-chat About their own test. Honoka ask nagisa about her test.

Honoka:nagisa, how did you do on the test?

Nagisa:totally bombed it. Things aren't looking good for finals at this rate. It's like mepple said"you can't just cram right before a test.

Shiho:eh, mepple?

Before they surprise that shiho can hear nagisa said mepple as nagisa was slip out her mind again and tell ber forget.

Nagisa:nothing. Anyway... You wanted to talk with us about something, shiho?

Shiho:well, you see, it's about rina...

Nagisa:what's up with rina.

Shiho:she's been acting strange lately. Even when you talk with her, she's always spaced out, staring out of the window.

Nagisa:yeah, now that you mentioned it, she was like that during today's test, too.

Honoka:even during the test? I wonder if she's worrying about something?