MOVIE 2:FRIENDS OF THE SNOW LADEN SKY!MYSTERIOUS TWO DARKNESS WARRIOR PART 1

At the sky, the night become dark as elder man was flying on giant squirrel while he hold the egg.

The man has of cloud like beard and hair in a headband. Paired with a robe with red hem and a staff with a cloud on top. It's name was saga of the garden.

The squirrel with brown fur and red spiky hair on it's head, with part of it tied into low ponytail. It's name was muta.

Muta:i ask again, please, do not drop it, sage.

Sage:i know, i know!

Muta:I'm not kidding, you know. Whatever you do, do not drop it.

Sage:you do not trust your sage?

Muta:yes.

Sage:that's harsh.

Muta(nervous):well, obviously i hold you in very high esteem, sage. You have great wisdom, and you always help anyone who makes a request. All of us respect you. However... It's just that you are normally.. How should i put this? Sage? Sage?

Muta notice that sage was sleep until he wake up but he dropped the egg to fall down on the ground.

Sage:i know, i know, I won't drop it...

Muta notice that the egg was gone when sage was dropped egg to fall down on the snow mountain.it float gently down on a rainbow beam of light onto a snowy forest landscape, and all the forest animals stare on the rainbow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the darkness, the cloud seem to be darkness until two creature was open their eyes as they feel it.

Man 1:I can sense it.

Man 2:yes, i can sense it

Before two man stand up from cloud as they start glow darkness.

Man 1:i sense it is a sign of that, frozen.

Frozen:yes, i can feel that power, freezen.

Before the wind blow the cloud as they take out their own back and start glow their own eyes.

Frozen, freezen:the seven lights... I can sense them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning on ski mountain,yamato, akane and hikari were at the mountain selling takoyaki. Yamato tell the customers.

Yamato:what can i do for you?

Man:i take a two packs.

Woman:huh? But I'm not going to eat any of that takoyaki

Man:don't worry, i eat it all.

Woman(surprise):what? You eat it all yourself?

Man:i skied so much I'm starving.

Woman:and we finally go out to a ski resort and this is what you do?

Man:hehe.. Sorry about that.

Hikari:please wait a moment.

Akane was remembered something and turn back to hikari.

Akane:sorry, hikari... Can you get more sauce from the van?

Yamato:while they handle the customers.

Hikari:sure!

___________________________________________________________________________

At the van, pollun and lulun were playing with snow while they bouncing on the ground as they get exited. Before hikari was appeared and smiled on them they playing.