THE RAMEN WAY!RAPEL THE POWER OF DARKNESS!HOPE CALLS ON NEW POWER!

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and Futari wa precure max heart, kabuto and others tried to fight baldez, but baldez too strong and counterattack on them. Precure use finsihed their own move, but he counterattack and decided leave the place.kagami tell hiyori about stone when she hold it. She tell him that she gave from her parents when they gone. As kagami tell Yamato about his belt as he brought the belt from master. But he refused talk to him and walk off.

At the forest,Yamato and the girls, the fairies, seekun and Inteligan head out on a trip to lake hyoutan to find"a piece of shinning earth surrounds by six pillars.

Nagisa(though):at any rate, it just felt like he was on a different level. Like he was an opponent we just couldn't stand up against. Inteligan about her said"things that hold a great power of hope. Surrounded by six pillars, a piece of shinning earth. "But is there really a place like that?

Seekun take out the binoculars to research the lake until she was surprise something and tell them.

Seekun:ah, i can see it!

Yamato and others was take look closer the lake was hyoutan lake. As they may at time.

Hikari:so that is hyoutan lake?

Inteligan:if we follow that river, we are almost there.

Nagisa:i never though we'd come back to this place.

___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the nearby lake, yamato and others was on the nearby lake while they take break and sitting down on the rock as They drinking the water and juice until pollun and others was pop out.

Pollun:what happened here-popo?

Mipple:well, this is where mepple dropped the very, very important prism hopeish-mipo.

Mepple(annoyed):sheesh, i get it already-mepo. Well you Just give the"he dropped it"a rest already-mepo?

Mepple was pouted and crossed his arms that he doesn't want remembered about that past.

At that moment, yamato and others continue walk on the forest and walk side the log while nagisa ask inteligan about location.

Nagisa:hey, inteligan... Is this really the right place?

Inteligan turn back to them as she go toward them.

Inteligan:i believe there has been no mistake. That the prism hopeish wad pulled toward here is our best clue.

Honoka:a piece of shining earth surrounds by six pillars.

As mepple look up on nagisa when he was on her pocket.

Mepple:but is there really a place that looks like the hill of light here-mepo?

Inteligan:of course. We are being shown the way by the book of wisdom. Therefore, there is no mistaken.

Yamato:and at that place two suns will appeared at once.

They take look at the sun, but cloud was block the sun as they cannot see.

Nagisa:but with the weather like this we can't see the sun.

Inteligan:do not worry, we will surely find it.