YAMATO REVEAL TRUE HIYORI!BALDEZ REBORN!SPLIT-SECOND BREATHROUGTH WITH TEAMWORK

Previously on, kamen rider Kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, kabuto and others was fight the worm while they tried to protect hiyori. As Hiyori was surrounds by worm and they going attack on her, but suddenly hiyori hold the stone to start glow and Transform into new worm as they seem shocked her form.

At that Hiyori looked her hand was completed worm and run away with cry. As they glared on uca worm what she done on hiyori.

Kabuto:you bastard!

He deliver punch on worm face multiple time as white and black was barrage punch on them worm to make them to rolling on the ground.luminous slashed across worm to make her way.

Gatack(shocked):hiyori is a worm.. That can't be!

Gatack cannot believe his eyes that hiyori was worm as foliatus punch on his back to step away. Gatack punch on them face and side kick on them to step away.

Gatack:put on.

Gatack close his horn.

PUT ON

before the armored back his form and shoot cannon on them multiple time, causing an explosion.

Kabuto and precure deliver punch on uca chest to step away as they deliver side kick on her stomach to blow away.as foliatus was quicky leave the place

They take look around the forest to search for hiyori.

Kabuto:hiyori-san.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, yamato and others tried to search for hiyori around the park while they reunited each others about hiyori.

Yamato:how's going?

Kagami:she's not here too.

Nagisa:us too.

Hikari:we wonder where she going?

Kagami:we still don't believe it. Hiyori is a worm. What you do with hiyori, yamato?

Yamato:i don't know. We just need thinking about hiyori-san first.

Honoka:yeah,we feel sorry for her.

Yamato:we need take rest.

Yamato and others going take leave the place as they need thinking about hiyori was worm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

In the dark zone,a stone body is blown by the wind. The arms move am the figure rises, his eyes was start glow eyes.. Revealing it is Baldez. He yell into the distance.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, nagisa team is practicing for their upcoming tournament that starts the following day. While she jogging around the field and still reminded about luminous have new power and hiyori was worm.

Nagisa(thought):what was that power? What in the world happened to luminous? Luminous"s Transform must have been caused by lulun, right? In that case, does lulun have seen something to do with resurrecting the queen? We incredible shocked that hiyori-san was worm.