THE FRESHMAN IS A PROFOUND MYSTERY? SHE IS REALLY FULL OF RIDDLES"I AM JUSTICE

Previously on kamen rider kabuto and futari wa Precure max heart, nagisa and honoka was Transform into precure once again when mepple and mipple was revival. Queen reveal to tell elder and wisdom she have wounded by the dark king when he was previously defeated.she began separating into her three original parts.young boy name yamato aka kamen rider kabuto. Yamato was become chose one who become kamen rider kabuto as he defeat the worms by himself.

At the same, kagami was walk on the bridge meet yuzuki and tadoroko on the down streets until he may at. He look at the around the mess as yuzuki tell kagami about worms.

Yuzuki:the worm.

Kagami:did kabuto defeat him?

Tadoroko:looks like it.

Yuzuki go front of kagami.

Yuzuki:where's the rider bike?

Kagami:that... Was taken by kabuto.

Yuzuki:but you were the one who took it without permission!

Kagami:I'm sorry.

Kagami bow to her apologized.

Yuzuki:how do you plan to take responsible for this?

Kagami:i pay it back with the money i work part time...

Yuzuki was slapped on kagami face as he was surprised.

Yuzuki:stop screwing around. You will not work as a member of zect.

Yuzuki tell kagami that he will not work as member of zect as she leave the place.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the hill, hikari is standing on a hill top with cherry blossoms swirling about who she is and asking question to the disembodied voice of Queen.

Hikari:am i here? Where is this place i am at? And who am i?

Queen:this is the garden of rainbows.and you are hikari, the light of life and all things. An encounter is waiting for you.

Hikari:encouter?

Queen:they are waiting to meet you.

Hikari:meet, them?

Queen has a fated encounter with some people that are waiting to hikari.before she turn back to akane as she was doing renovations on her truck and fixing up her small cafe for it's reopeningbefore she go front of akane as akane turn back to hikari.

Akane:ah, sorry!I'm the middle of renovations, so until tomorrow the shop be...

Before akane was stared on hikari eyes.buy seem to sense something from her, so she offers to take hikari in.

___________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the nagisa apartment, honoka was came visiting on nagisa apartment to discussed about new kamen rider. Nagisa hold the big of snack and drink with the tray as rie was notice it when she was reading the magazines.

Rie:nagisa...

Nagisa:what?

Rie:yukishiro-san's the only one who came over, right?