THE HORROR OF BALDEZ!PRECURE CORNERED!RIDDLE+RIDDLE=X

At the school,nagisa and others is in class waiting to get back her test paper. Before yoshimi going call her student about that report card.

Yoshimi:so, as i call each of your name come up and gets yours.

Nagisa and others:yes.

Yoshimi:manyuu-san.

Manyuu:yes.

Manyuu go toward yoshimi as Yoshimi give card report.

Yoshimi:you really tried hard.

She nod her teacher she will tried hard as nagisa stared on the window about the yesterday that hikari meet your friends name daiki.and she got the kamen rider belt from yamato when he give her.

Nagisa(though):so, summer vacation starts tomorrow... As usual, those guys came to attack us. So i can't let my guard down. Hikari even made a new acquaintance, and it seems she's grown up a little bit... I really hope we have a fun summer. And yamato give belt for me because soon i become kamen rider gaatck like kagami.

Yoshimi:misumi-san!

Nagisa:yes!

Nagisa turn back to her teacher when yoshimi call her before nagisa go toward teacher.

Yoshimi:being a captain is seriously responsible, and you really gave it you all, but...

Nagisa seem confused why her teacher awkward laughed as teacher give card report to nagisa.

Yoshimi::why don't you try just as hard over here as well?

Nagisa seem realize as she grab the card report from teacher. Nagisa was seem her nervous as her head was sweat and check on her card report before she seem shocked.

Nagisa:my grades dropped!

Yoshimi:please read the"message to the home"section, okay?

Nagisa take look at the message on the note.

Nagisa:"she has a bright and positive altitude about everything, but because she also has times when she goes overboard,she should try and act more calmly. "My mom gonna be at me again. I just can't believe this.

Nagisa start cried on her face that her grade was low and her mom gonna be at her again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, elder and wisdom playing the shogun chess while wisdom question about, who has been wondering how everyone is doing in the garden of rainbow.

Wisdom:elder? I wonder how everyone how everyone in the garden of rainbows is doing about now?

Elder:ah... Mepple, mipple, pollun, and um... Right!Yoshiko-san, yusuke-san and keiko-san.

Wisdom:they're nagisa, naoki and honoka. By the way naoki going trip around when they tell us.

Elder:and also, the Queen's life and new kamen rider... Kimeko-san!yagi-san!

Wisdom facefault on the ground as he forget their name again.

Wisdom:it's yamato and hikari!

Elder:right, that was it...