FINISH UP YOUR LEFTOVER HOMEWORK!PEARS AND STORM,ZAKENNA!WHY?DAISUKE DEATH!

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart,yamato and others was reading the news About daisuke was killed the kazuhiko as daisuke tell them that it's misunderstanding that he wasn't killed people and Someone fallen him into the trapped. At that moment, yamato and others went back to Yamato house to check on daisuke, but they realize that worm was disguise as daisuke when he make up on juka and almost killed her and he run away from them.

At the rooftop, real daisuke was hiding on the building from police. As he was sign in relied and close the door.

Daisuke:just what is going on? What will i do?

He tell himself that what he gonna do until He brought the phone and reveal picture gon.

Daisuke:gon... Please tell me. Hey? Gon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the mansion, gon still take care of jon while she help jiiya out to stand up from bed as he turn back to her that thanks for him out.

Jiiya:oh, thank you. Thanks to you, I'm much better.

Gon:that's good.

Jiiya:but... Why does a little girl like you need to work?

Gon:there's someone i have to see.

Jiiya seem surprise that she want to see daisuke while she give plate of water for jiiya as he grab the cup and drink it.

Jiiya:so you need money for that?

Gon:yes.

Jiiya:i see. I hope you see that person.

Jiiya wink on her he hope that gon want to see daisuke until she heard the phone on her pocket.

Gon:excuse me.

Gon stand up while she get out the room while she grab the phone from pocket and answer it.

Gon:hello? Hello?

Before gon recognize that breathe man was daisuke.

Gon:could it be... Daisuke? Daisuke?

Daisuke:gon!you remembered me?

Gon:yeah. I remembered it all. Hey.. I want to see you. Daisuke. Where are you right now?

Daisuke:yeah... I want to see you too. But...

But,she siren from the phone while daisuke run away at the building.

Daisuke:good bye, gon.

Gon:wait!don't hang up!don't hang up, Daisuke!

Before she notice that daisuke was hang up the phone as she seem worried face about her partner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to mansion, yamato and others was check on the juka as she seem to okay. She going to her room to doing her stuff while they discussed about worm was disguise as daisuke.

Until they heard the phone fron yamato phone on his pocket.he grab the phone and answer it.

Yamato:yes.