RED SHOES RECKLESS!A SERIOUSLY TERRIBLE FIELD TRIP!MEMORY MAKING HAS DANGEROUS

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, yamato and others meet tachikawa daigo as native and tachikawa tell them about hiyori. At that moment hikari and yamato went to the Kyoto to meet nagisa and honoka because someone spying on hikari as they need gathered each others.

At the hotel, yamato and others was on the guest room while they waiting for their teacher until nagisa reminds about that day.

Nagisa:we're on a school field trip. Kyoto is a lot of fun. There Are apprentice geishas and lots of temples, and my favorite part was totally the period town. But they even attacked there... What a huge pain!even hikari and yamato-san came here. What in the world is going to happen now?

Yoshimi:thanks for waiting.

Before yoshimi was appeared and sit down on chair while she ask them why hikari and yamato here.

Yoshimi:okay, I'm listening, why has kujou-san and Narukami-kun, a first year, come to Kyoto?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

After that, yamato explain to yoshimi that he accident brought hikari into the kyoto when he was vacation,

Yoshimi:so basically, Narukami-kun accident brought kujou-san to the Kyoto, as she felt her she had to be together with these two, and just came here without contacting anyone?

Yamato:that's right.

Hikari:we're very sorry

Nagisa:sensei. Please overlook it this one time.

Honoka:please, from all of us..

They begging to their teacher to give second chance.

Yoshimi:I've just discussed the situation with fujita-san.

Nagisa:so then, about hikari..

Yoshimi:she stay here tonight and then go back with everyone else tomorrow.

They seem surprise that she stay here tonight and go back with everyone else tomorrow. They turn back to hikari.

Honoka:hikari-san,that's great.

Hikari:yes

Yoshimi:however...

They turn back to the Yoshimi with her serious face.

Yoshimi:can you promise never to do anything as reckless as this ever again? Everyone back at school is really worried about you, too.

Hikari:yes. I'm promise, I'm really sorry.

They sign in relief that she's won't doing again.

Yoshimi:but why do you feel like you need to be with them? What's up?

Yamato and others seem surprise that yoshimi question as they seem nervous.

Hikari:well..

Nagisa:oh, it's this, see... Um...

Honoka:i forgot the keys to my house.

Yoshimi:you did, yukishiro-san?

Honoka:yes!my Grandma had to go out tomorrow, and i wouldn't have been able to go home!and then hikari-san just happened to run into my grandmother and brought them for me.