WHAT TO DO? A WORRIED HONOKA"S RESEARCH PRESENTATION!FAREWELL GON

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and Futari wa precure max heart, gon was get yelled by daisuke when gon interrupted his work and run away. Gon was remembered about bus station name kotegawa as she get attacked by Viella worm and lost her memory. At that moment, kagayama capture the gon as he tell daisuke to join zect, save gon and defeat kabuto. Until kabuto and drake start fight each others.

At the bistro, yamato and others was on restaurant as kagami and misaki same too. Before they tell gon about zect capture gon.

Kagami:"gon"? You guys mean the girl that's always with kazama daisuke?

Misaki:you guys saying that girl was kidnapped by zect?

Yamato:yeah. We're almost certain.

Hiyori:what do you mean?

They turn back to hiyori as she get out the kitchen and go toward them to tell truth.

Hiyori:gon was kidnapped? Is that true?

Hikari:yes.

Hiyori:no. It's my fault.

Honoka:no!don't blame yourself!

They tell hiyori no one blame themselves before hiyori tell them about gon location.

Hiyori:where is gon? We've got to hurry and save her.

Yamato:i know!just calm down!

Hikari:we plan to save her.

As hiyori kneel down on the ground and they notice it.

Hikari:hiyori-san?

Hiyori:gon is... The same... As me...

They seem curiously about hiyori said as yamato about her parents was died by meteorite.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere, daisuke went to the nearby headquarters zect as daisuke stared on gon trapped inside the room while kageyama was sitting down chair.

Gon:daisuke. Hurry and save me. I don't like this place.

Daisuke:yeah, i know. I definitely save you.

He promise that he will definitely save her while she nod him as she start upset.

Gon:I'm sorry, daisuke. I'm always so selfish... I keep getting in your way.

Daisuke:no, I'm one apology to you as I think about my famous.

Gon:i lost my memory, so i didn't know what to do. Then daisuke bought me a strawberry milk. The only person to help me in that time was you, daisuke.

Daisuke:i buy all the strawberry milk you want. Because to me you are my only.. Only..

Gon:partner.

Daisuke:yes, yes. That that...

Kageyama:that's enough.

Kageyama stand up and go toward daisuke to tell that's enough.

Kageyama:time's up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

at the yamato mansion, yamato, ayano and juka was going eat breakfast Japanese dish before they slurry the soup as juka feel good.