SPROUTING ADJUTANT!PROTECT US FROM DARKNESS!THIS WORLD MOST IMPORTANT SMILE

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, mishima and reina going target on hiyori because she was worm as yamato and others was escape from them. But, reina lied on hiyori that yamato was enemy of worm as she run off. At that moment, hiyori went to jail to break man on the jail and reveal face name kusakabe souji and now, she disappeared somewhere when yamato and others cannot found her.

At the school, nagisa, shiho and rina are the month's editors for the a school newspaper. Nagisa take look at the newspaper photo on the computer was nagisa as she was captain of Lacrosse team.

Nagisa:eh? You're using this picture?

Rina:it's a shot of the huge comeback. It be top news story in the verone times.

Shiho:why not?

Shiho hold the book as nagisa turn back to her.

Nagisa:isn't there a better one?

Shiho:sorry, it's the only one we could use.

Rina:shiho, have you figured out what to do for the article?

Shiho:i think we can use this data.

Rina:yeah, we can use it.

Shiho put book on the table as rina ask nagisa something when she tapped on the computer.

Rina:speaking of which is your article going okay, nagisa?

Nagisa:my?

Rina:"my"no way!

Shiho:you're in charge of the"street corner smile"feature, right?

Rina:didn't you say"just leave the"meet the town's wonderful smile this month"feature to me!"(

Nagisa was laughing awkward laughing,rubbed on her head that she remembered the word.

Nagisa:did i really...

Rina(gasp):are you kidding?

Shiho(gasp):no way!no way!no way!you haven't done it yet?

Nagisa(nervous):don't worry About it. Just leave it to me.

Nagisa going research the title "street corner smile"before she notice that she wasn't writing yet.

Nagisa:oh, this corner.

Shiho(gasp):no, no, no!we never make it!

Rina:the deadline is tomorrow!

Before nagisa was shocked rina said the deadline is tomorrow.

Nagisa(shocked):what? Tomorrow?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At honoka house, nagisa and others going honoka house as they explain to honoka that nagisa is supposed to write about"the smile on the street corner."

Honoka:huh? The smile you meet on the street corner?

Nagisa:see, it's article for the school newspaper.

Rina:it's our turn to be the editors this month, and...

Shiho:even so, even so, even so...

Honoka:even so? What's the matter?