ORDER TO CAPTURE !YOU ARE NOT ALONE!THE PREMONITION OF TWO FEELINGS OVERLAPPING

At the street, yamato walk on the street to going home as he worried about his sister. Suddenly, someone spy on him it's was misaki as she disguise as black coat.she tried to follow him until the man was appeared as she notice it.

Man:can i have a moment?

Man tell her that he have moment to misaki as she refused responded to him and leave the place until man grabbed her hands to stop walk.

Man:is your actively approach by headquarters? The plan to capture kabuto is already in progress. I would you like to help me with it.

Man request to her that he have plan to capture kabuto is already in progress as he would misaki like to help him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the pier, finishing man step away someone it's was another him when he was shocking his face that he have twins two of him.

Fishing man:why are there two of me?

Before another man start glow and Transform into worm. But worm was start molt and transform into his real form.

His armored was blue and black, all his body, he have string around his body and his resemble of head bug. It hand were claw on them. On wrist spike that resembles a stringer. It had spike up fin. It's name was epilachna worm.

Epilachna worm

Worm cracking sound on man as he stringer on fishing man neck and collapsed Before he turn into ash

Worm cracking sound on man as he stringer on fishing man neck and collapsed Before he turn into ash. Before worm heard the car and turn around it's was zecter. Before they came out from van and point on worm.

Zecter:fire!

They aimee on worm multiple time, causing an spark to step away.

Tadoroko:finishing it before it can clock up.

They nod him as they continue blast on worm multiple time, suddenly the van was appeared and defense worm as they notice it and stop blast.

Misaki:please cancel the attack.

Tadoroko:what?what meaning of this?

Misaki:these are headquarters'orders. Please stand down.

Tadoroko:that voice... Misaki? Why are you there?

Tadoroko tell misaki why she doing there Before worm start speed up to run away as they surprised.