THE DAY HIKARI DISAPPEARS!THE DAY, WE SEARCH UNTIL TOMMROW!FAREWELL, TSURUGI

Previously on,kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart,kabuto and others was fight worm different location. As tsurugi going date misaki to meet fountain. But tsurugi was reveal to his form and she seem shocked that tsurugi was worm as nogi was tell him that he is worm at the time and tsurugi take off to leave the place.

At that moment, tsurugi run to the park when misaki saw his form until he seat on the bench and depressed about he is worm at the time.

Tsurugi:I'm a... I'm a worm!damn it. I...

Tsurugi remembered about flashback that he killed his sister and real tsurugi was pass out when scorpio transform into real tsurugi.

Tsurugi:I'm killed nee-san. And then... Myself

Tsurugi was take misaki muffler from bag as he start ripped the muffler and throw on the ground as he become angry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the fountain park, kagami and misaki seat on bench as kagami tell her truth about tsurugi was worm all the time.

Misaki:you knew, didn't you?that tsurugi-kun was a worm.

Kagami:well...

Misaki was shook on his shoulder as she become angry.

Misaki:why didn't you tell me?

Misaki slapped on his face as she stand up and walk off to leave the place as she was cried. Kagami stared on tsurugi present.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the mansion, tsurugi going  back to mansion as jiiya make dinner for him before tsurugi asked about why he didn't tell sonner.

Tsurugi:why did you keep silent, jiiya?

Jiiya:that's..

Tsurugi was slammed on the table as he become angry.

Tsurugi:don't play stupid. You knew that I'm a worm, didn't you?

Jiiya(nervous):that's...

Tsurugi:i must destroyed all worms!that included me!

Tsurugi was swipe off the cake on the table as he grabbed the jacket and take off to leave the place. As jiiya was kneel down on the ground as he was feel shameless.

_______________________________________________________________________

At the bistros,naoki and others going back to the bistro where kagami and others arrived. As they tell them about tsurugi was worm and they seem shocked.

Hikari:no way...

Honoka:tsurugi-san..

Nagisa:worm.

Yamato:i see tsurugi is worm.

Ayano turn back to kagami.

Ayano:kagami, why did you keep silent?

Kagami:it couldn't be helped. It's not like this hasn't been on my mind... But.. I just didn't know what to do.

Kagami couldn't be helped that he tried to keep silent from them as misaki sadness about tsurugi.