MOVIE 2:FRIENDS OF THE SNOW LADEN SKY!MYSTERIOUS TWO DARKNESS WARRIOR PART 2

At that time,black and others was shocked to see that flying squirrels was frozen.

Sage:everything frozen.

White:what happened.

Luminous:where's kabuto and kuuga?

They seem notice that kabuto and kuuga was gone before they realize that frozen and freezen was blow blizzard on them to somewhere.

Black(shocked):oh no, they blow away somewhere.

White:no way

They turn back to frozen and frezeen with glared, before they saw that two ice man was floating the sky to the rooftop with their own wings.

Black:let's go.

White:right.

They going walk on the upstair to follow frozen and freezen. But,before luminous can enter, the entrance collapse, separating them.

Black:lumious!

Luminous:go on ahead!i catch up soon!

Black:got it.

White:we're going on ahead.

Black and white going ahead to the rooftop until luminous saw that boulder start glow darkness and transform into Zakenna.

ZAKENNA

muta and sega start run away as Luminous going fight the Zakenna.

At the hall, black and white walk on the hall of ice until they may entered the battlefield.as the wonder.

Black:this is...

Freezen:we've been waiting.

They look at the ceiling was freezen as he was stood there.

Freezen:welcome to our arena, legendary warriors, precure.

Black:give hinata back!

Freezen:the houou is above here. If you want to save her, you must fight, and win.

Black:fine with me!

Freezen:now, now.. We will not be the ones you will fight.

Black seem confused about what he said when she charge forward at freezen. Until frozen behind on white while he patted on white back to casts a spell on her heart.

 Until frozen behind on white while he patted on white back to casts a spell on her heart