DELIVER YOUR SPIRIT!A BIT OF COURAGE IS NEEDED FOR THIS PRESENT!WORST TERROR

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, viblis going attack on hikari when she tried to not meet hikaru again. As baldez stop her and teleport to leave the place to calm down. At that moment, shadow zect use bomb anti-mimic on people been worm disguise human. But, nogi was appeared as he through their own plan when tadoroko tried to warn on them it's trap. Kabuto tried to finish move, but nogi use ability time to stop time as he slashed on kabuto knock out.

At that time, nogi and worm was on the city as hostage laying down on the ground when people get lost unconscious.

until tadoroko appeared behind on nogi while he point gun on nogi and shoot on him. But nogi use close his hand to stop time as he turn back to tadokoro while he toward him, grab the gun from tadoroko. As time back to normal before tadoroko notice her gun was gone as nogi point gun on tadoroko head.

Nogi:your helpless flailing is quite boring.

Tadokoro:what are you planning to do with them?

Nogi go toward the people as he explain to tadoroko.

Nogi:the words of humans are quite inconvenient, yes? I suppose you'd have to say the native members are"hostages".

Tadoroko:hostages?zect won't negotiate with the worm!

Nogi:when the happens i just kill them. But.. I'm hoping that won't happen.

Nogi wink on him that he hoping that won't happen.

______________________________________________________________________

At the headquarters meeting, riku and his coworker on the screen was nogi as he going tell them about he have hostage.

Nogi:zect members. This proposal shows my compassion. The anti-mimic bomb that steals our mimic abilities... Exchange that last one for the hostages. If you refuse, all the hostages will be executed.

Nogi was end of the massage for them. Riku stand up and toward the screen of nogi about he has hostage and want anti mimic bomb from them.

Mishima:we're not meeting their demands. Right?

Riku turn back to hook man and his comrades while he asked them.

Riku:what do you think?my friends.

Before the hood man raised his hand as riku notice itm

Riku:then.. You're saying we should comply with their demand?

He bow to hood man and his comrade before they take off to leave the place.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, yagumura and others walk on the street, but tsurugi was wearing the old fashion year while he hold the stick.

Tsurugi:i am the man who stands at the top of falling to hell.

Yagumura:the top, eh? I envy you. Facing forward even in the world of darkness.

Before they heard man laughed as they turn around it's was owner man tofu before. As he hold the bicycle and asked them.

Owner:who are you?

Kageyama point on himself that yagumura want to make the mabodotofu.

Kageyama:i want to aniki mabodofu just one more time.