NEW POWER KABUTO HYPER FORM!SUMMON YOUR COURAGE!NAGISA TROUBLESOME BIRTHDAY!

Previously on kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, yamato gather all the zecter because je want hyper zecter from Mishima. As thebee refused borrow his zecter until he attack on kabuto with uca and others worm. Suddenly, yagumura appeared and become different person as he become kamen rider kick hopper and kick on kageyama chest knock out as Yamato catch the thebee zecter from kagayama.until now kick hopper attack on kabuto.

At that time, kabuto and kickhopper still fight each others as kick hopper take position to energy surrounds his legs to finish him off.until kageyama was grab kabuto legs to begging as they notice it.

Black and others:kageyama-san

Kagayama:give it back!give back my thebee zecter!give it back!please give back my thebee..

Kabuto:you not regret become kamen rider anymore.

Kabuto let go of kageyama while they take look kageyama was cried on the ground as kick Hopper toward kageyama and kneel down on him as he reveal to normal.

Yagumura:i envy you. A guy like me... My tears dried up long ago.

Yagumura take off leave the place as they stared on him more time.

___________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, yamato was doing for breakfast for ayano and juka while renge sitting down on chair to keep eye on him.

Juka:oniichan!itadakimasu.

Juka and ayano going eat breakfast Before four zecter was appeared and surrounds them as they notice it while juka ask them.

Juka:and who are these things?

Yamato:well. They're my fans.

Juka:i see. How cute!

Juka stand up and look at kabuto and others spinning around each others. While yamato turn back to renge.

Yamato:why don't you eat with us?

Renge:I have food.

She tell him that food was dried boiled rice. She take out the bag was dried boiled rice and put on her hand to eat it.as yamato going tell renge about food.

Yamato:fried salmon. White rice. Tofu miso soup. And pickled vegetables. It's delicious.

Renge:deliciousness is a sin. It causes disorders in a soldiers thinking.

Ayano:is that Mishima teachings?

Ayano knew that Mishima was teaching on renge as renge dropped the boiled rice on the ground. While yamato go toward the table to holding the tray.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Tsurugi mansion, jiiya was tried find Tsurugi around the house when he realize that he was gone and call him out. Before he ring phone on the table as he going pick up and answer.

Jiiya:Bocchama. Where are you right Now?

Tsurugi:don't worry!I'm just going on a little journey.

Jiiya:for what reason?

Tsurugi:as i am right now, even if i obtained money... I will use three times as much To restore the discabil family... I must learn... The common people's happiness.