RESTORE MEMORIES!NAGISA IN HIGH SPIRITS!HER LUCKY COLOR IS IN TOP FORM!

At the school,nagisa stared on the window while shiho and rina reading the magazine the horoscope book as shiho call nagisa out.

Shiho:nagisa!nagisa!nagisa!

Nagisa turned back to nagisa.

Shiho:look at this, nagisa. Your luck this week should be super great.

Rina:Libras, and especially people born on October 10th, will have amazing luck!that's what it says. Once every ten years you have a lucky week!

Nagisa:what do you mean, lucky? It's almost time for mid-term exams, you know. What a downer.

Rina:well, we're all in the same boat.

Shiho:the playing card fortune is also super super lucky!

Rina:the blood-type fortune is also the best.

Shiho:wow, wow, wow!

Nagisa:you sure like your fortune telling, don't you?

Rina:your lucky color is yellow. If you carry things that are yellow, it says you have good luck

They seem surprise as they take look at rina magazines.

Shiho:this magazine's cover is yellow.

Shiho give magazine to nagisa.

Shiho:here, you can have it.

Nagisa:yellow, huh?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________´

At the tako cafe, nagisa and honoka going meet hikari on tako cafe.as hikari sitting down on bench while she hold the queen chairect as puran go front of the box to insert into box. Before the colored interrupted to the box as puran turn into stone of puran.As nagisa remained About that queen life and heart.

Nagisa(though):the Queen's life... The Queen's heart... And the Queen's twelve wills, the heartiels... When all the heartiel are gathered,it's said that the Queen will be resurrected, but when will that be? And it seem they're figuring out more of the secret to the Queen's resurrection.we must keep on guard more and more. We've got to protect luminous no matter what.speaking of which,it seems that hikari has made some new friends. I'm a little relived.

Nagisa was relived that hikari has made some new friends as hikari look at nagisa face.

Hikari:is something the matter?

Nagisa:no... Hikari, aren't you going to akane-san 's cafe now?

Hikari:no. Since the mid-term exams are soon, I'm taking a break from helping out for a little.

Honoka:this will be the first test for you, hikari-san, right?if you don't understand something,you can always ask me.

Hikari:yes!thank you very much.

Honoka turned back to nagisa.

Honoka:nagisa,should we walk home together?

Nagisa:uh, no, i head out first. My mom wants me to buy some things.so, i see you guys!

Nagisa going leave the place without them as she going buy the ingredients for her mom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________