THE HELL BROTHERS!FRIENDS ON A JOURNEY!ZAKENNA ON A FIELD!

At the Street, yamato walk on street when he return zecter all for Tsurugi and others as he going to return mansion and juka and others waiting for them.

Man:what kindnesses are you, when you return all the zecter for them.

Yamato turn back to man as he wear the cap and his jacket was black.

Yamato:who are you?

Man:there's not need answer for question and this is for the person important to you too.

Yamato:important?

Before the wind blow on yamato to cover his face and notice that man was gone.

Yamato:who this person.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, yamato and renge was doing cook Breakfast for them as kageyama was appeared on the house that he want to be yamato mentor as he clean the window.

Yamato:listen.when i am cooking, the area around me is god territory always stay back.

Renge:okay, shishou!

Renge step away from yamato when he doing cook.

Yamato(sigh):one more thing. I am not your shishou.

Renge:okay. Shishou!

Yamato feel sign in frustrated that renge call yamato master.

Kageyama:shishou!

Yamato almost facefault when kageyama call him out as he doing clean the window. While juka seat on the sofa as same ayano.

Kageyama:leave this cleaning to me!

Juka:you truly are impressive, oniichan!i though you got a big promotion at work, but this time you've got two disciple.

Yamato came out kitchen while he hold the dished for them.

yamato:like i said, they're not my disciple.

Juka:is that so?

Before kageyama was start fall down on the ground when he tripped it. As juka was notice and help him out while yamato and ayano sigh.

Juka:are you okay?

Kageyama:I'm fine.

Renge:shishou.

Renge hold the tray food for them and go toward the dinning room until she trip on the ground and dropped plate on the ground, causing crack it. As yamato and others was notice it.while ayano go toward renge to help her out and scold it.

Ayano:mou!what are you doing?

Renge:I'm sorry,yuugiri-senpai.

Yamato:oh no!I'm start spinning my head.

Yamato start dizzy around his head until he was faintly as they notice it. While ayano and others toward him to wake up.

Ayano:yamato, are you okay?

Juka:oniichan.

After that, ayano brought yamato bedroom while she open the door and look at kageyama and renge stood there.