AN ASPIRING UPPERCLASSMEN IS A CLOSE FRIEND?AN UNTHINKABLE STORM

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, kagami going after worm as he have confirmed to defeat worm lonely until misaki tried to tell him don't reckless and almost get killed. Yamato and others going investigation man name was mokuba as he become doctor. But they notice that two mokuba on the street. And Yamato was become leader of shadow as he going investigation about mokuba too.

At the school, all the student was take recess as they going walk on the street and eat their own lunch. As hikari was on the class 1 year. Hikari stared the sky through a window.

Girl:kujou-san.

Hikari heard from her classmates and turn rounds to them. The girl brown left short name was nao tabata, and right girl name kageyama miu as she have twintails.

 The girl brown left short name was nao tabata, and right girl name kageyama miu as she have twintails

Hikari:tabata-san, kageyama-san.

Nao:would you go with us this sunday?

Nao tell her that she would hikari with them in sunday.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, hikari stand front of Street her classmates until nao and miu was appeared while they wave on her and call hikari out.as she notice it.

Nao:kujou-san.

Miu:thanks for waiting!

At that time, hikari and others walk on the street and talk about the weekend.

Nao:hey, so what do you do on the weekends, kujou-san?

Hikari:i always help my relative out with her cafe.

Miu(surprise):oh? What kind of cafe?

Hikari:a takoyaki stand.

They seem surprise that hikari work on takoyaki cafe.

Nao:is it okay that you're not helping out with the shop today?

Hikari:yes. Akane-san said that since i was finally invited out by some friends, it should go out and"study life. "

Nao:kujou-san, we're classmate, so you don't have to be so formal. Just"yeah"is fine.

Nao tell her don't have to be so formal and just said yes as hikari nod nao.

Hikari:yes.

Before they may at shipping right and saw that all the people buy the stuff on the flea market.