OPEN THE DOOR!THE STORY BEGINS FROM HERE!PATH OF HEAVEN!

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and Futari wa precure max heart,kuuga and others knew about that Mishima and negishi was plan that necklace turn human into native when Ichijo tell them and warn around the city. Yamato and others going follow pollun and lulun when they can sense aura and where hikari location.as hikari save by pollun and lulun. All the heartiel was gathered into chairect and they going revival the queen. But, baldez and his comrade was appeared as same hikaru. He tell naoki and others about dark king revival as he going ruler of the world and fall into the darkness.

At the same, luminous laying down on the ground when she get almost chain. She open her eyes and stand up as she take look at the chain was stuck on the ground it's was dark king.

Luminous:what is this?

As seekun appeared front of her to tell her bad news.

Seekun:oh, no!oh no!the dark king has been resurrected in the garden of rainbow. The garden of rainbows will be totally consumed!

She tell her that dark king has been resurrected in the garden of rainbow. The garden of rainbow will be totally consumed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the city, kuuga and others get off the debris as they saw that dark king was resurrected. They stand up and go toward the dark king.

Gatack:what's this?

Kabuto:that's dark king.

Black:this... I just can't believe this!

Black remind about that they have gathered all the heartiel.

Black(though):the 12 heartiels needed to resurrect the queen have all been collected. But if the queen is resurrected, what will happen to hikari? She's our important friend... And with the dark king in the garden of rainbows... This is bad, this is real bad!

At the rooftop, baldez was floating around the dark king and stared on the city while he announced to city.

Baldez:the garden of rainbows. The dark king can be completely revived in this world.

As the darkness going suck on city to swallow into the oblivion.

Black:under these circumstances. We're the only ones who can do anything, aren't we?

White:seem like it.

Kuuga:let's go.

Kabuto:This is final battle.

Gatack:there's no need to rest.

They nod him as Precure hold hand each others while they toward the dark king going settle him once for all. Until they spot that viblis appeared as she floating and landed front of them. While they take position.

Viblis:at last, our dark king has been resurrected. Our mission ends here.

Kuuga:you bastard!

Viblis:however, we have one thing left to do. Don't you understand? Yes, it's you!

Viblis think that she going defeat kamen rider and precure as someone behind on them it's was circular.

Circulas:we will defeat kamen rider and precure by our own hands. As a present for our newly resurrected dark king.