A NEW SCORPION RIDER!CAMPING, HOY!FATHER IS RELIABLE?

At the apartment,nagisa and Ryota are busy parking their stuff(mainly snacks)while they doing own song.as rie was doing pick up the ingredients.

Nagisa, ryota(song):our favourite potatoes... Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, and... Crackers...

Rie:don't just take snacks. Don't forget to put in your toothbrush and towels.

Nagisa, ryota:okay!

Nagisa and ryota going pack towels and various others toiletries. Before Ryota grab the toiletries and ask his sister.

Ryota:here, put in your toiletries?

Nagisa:no way, pack your own stuff yourself.man ryota...

Nagisa grab her bag and tell him that pack his own stuff himself. Ryota take look at the nagisa bags was full of snack.

Ryota:but you stuffed in so many snacks you don't have any room left.

Nagisa(angry):shut up.

Nagisa shouted on ryota as he feel scared and run away as rie turned back to them.

Rie:settle down, you two..

Takashi:hey, I got them!

Rie:it's dad.

Nagisa:does he mean the camping gear?

Before they heard gear was dropped on the ground as they going check on takashi and saw him that he was tripped on the ground.

Nagisa:hey, dad, are you okay?

Takashi:I'm fine. We've got the camping gear and the dutch oven. We're all set!

Nagisa, ryota:alright. Let's go camping.

Nagisa and ryota high five together as takashi got the camping gear and Dutch oven as they are all set.

________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the mansion, the little boy, who had previously just been shown playing with various toys, start wondering about the world outside the mansion. While two Butler was doing the cleaning the mansion.

Small Butler:clean more carefully-zakenna!

Taller:i am-zakenna.

Small butler:even more-zakenna.

Hikaru turned back to two Butler.

Hikaru:hey, what's on the other side?

Small Butler:uh, on the other side?

Hikaru:what kind of things are outside of this mansion?

Small butler:well, that's... Um

Small turned back to taller.

Small butler:what is there-zakenna?

Taller butler:i don't really know-zakenna.

Before uraganos was appeared front of hikaru.

Uraganos:now then, let's come down from there. It is not yet time for you to learn about the outside world. Wait a little longer.

Uraganos was grabbed hikaru shoulder and put him down. As he tell that it is too early for him to know of the outside world.