CHRISTMAS EARTHQUAKE!TSURUGI REVEAL TO MISAKI!WE CANNOT BELIEVED THIS!

At the street, kusakabe walk on the street when he done to hiyori as she was passed out. While he hold his head in pain and scream.

Kusakabe:i will destroyed the world. Maybe anything.

Before stepped on the ground and turn around it's was two nogi appeared as they lean against wall.

Nogi 1:right now you are close to being our comrades. Because you hate everything.

Nogi 2:come with us. Their defeat is near. If we keep attacking indiscriminately the humans will probably be destroyed.

Nogi tell kusakabe if they keep attacking indiscriminately the human will probably be destroyed. As kusakabe brought the dark kabuto zecter and insert the belt.

HENSHIN

He transform into kamen rider dark kabuto masked form. He deliver punch on them when they avoid attack  as nogi 1 deliver punch on dark kabuto chest. Dark kabuto punch on nogi 2 when nogi 2 hold dark kabuto fist to hold off.while nogi 1 go toward dark kabuto.

Nogi:you are the same as a newborn child. Someday you will need our power

Nogi 2 let go of his as dark kabuto reveal to normal and kusakabe seem surprise his said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the science club, a new leader is chosen. Honoka and yuriko was behind on the door and started on her friend was nagai as she become new leader.

Nagai:using this theme we're studying over the winter break. We were able to do the experiment today properly. Okay, that's enough for today. Please start cleaning up the equipment.

Eveyone:okay!

Nagsai and others start cleaning up the equipment as they impressive to nagai is doing pretty very well.

Yuriko:nagai-san is doing pretty well as the new president.

Honoka:yeah, we can feel at case leaving everything to her.

Yuriko:but it's little sad, you know.

Honoka:for me too.

They feel that they missed their own science club and old friends as they laughed.

Yuriko:hey, do you have any plans this week?

Honoka:nothing particular, why do you ask?

Yuriko:oh, no reason.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the field, nagisa walk on the street and saw that maki was doing practice as she become new captain of lacrosse team. Until girl passed the ball to maki as she missed it and ball fall down on the ground.

Nagisa:that was close.

Maki go toward girl.

Maki:don't forget the basics, okay?

Girl:right!

Goalie and others take look at maki seem pretty strict.

Goalie:maki's pretty strict.