THE MONSTER NOTED DOCTOR!GO FOR IT, FUJIPI-NAGISA'S SPIRITED CHEERING FLAG

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart,hiyori tell yamato about tendou was wear the belt as same seven ago and she think that tendou killed hiyori killed her parents. Yamato tell her that his master is not killed people. At that time,all zect was knew that kagami was betrayed because kageyama plan, but the real traitor was man as he become team shadow and he work for white worm.and kabuto and precure going finished move until they saw that drake finish white worm as drake going attack kabuto once again and they going rematch the battle.

At the same time, kabuto and drake punch each others as drake punch on her when kabuto block attack and side kick on his chest. Drake tried deliver punch on him but kabuto grab his fist and through punch on his face to step away multiple time, as drake punch on him as kabuto dodge his head and back fist on drake back to step away.

Drake going turned back to kabuto until thebee punch on drake as drake dodge his head.thebee turned back to drake.

Thebee:drake? Show me your skill.

He tell him that show him skil while he deliver punch on drake multiple time while drake tried to block attack and thebee hook kick on his chest to landed on the ground.

Kabuto:hey.

Thebee turned back to kabuto.

Kabuto:am i your opponent or what?

Thebee:right. Defeating you is my mission.

Thebee going deliver punch on kabuto when kabuto tried to block attack and backfist on his head. They spinning around corner as kabuto deliver punch on his face to lean against wall while he grab thebee collar to hook kick on his chest to knockout as his armored was spark out.

Kabuto:you have no right to lead people.

Thebee:what?

Kabuto tell him that he have not right to lead people as kabuto leave the place before drake reveal to normal.daisuke turned back to kageyama.

Daisuke:if we hadn't gotten interrupted...

Daisuke turned back to yamato.

Daisuke:looks like my debt has increased. I just don't like you... Narukami yamato.

At that yamato went back to nagisa and others as he saw that kagami was kneel down on the ground and upset about it.

Yamato:are you hurt? You can at least answer me.

Misaki:i think he's in shock from being used by kageyama-kun.

Yamato(though):what a pathetic fellow.

Yamato doesn't have to said on him that his life Before kagami was start cried and turn back to yamato as he stand up and run away from them.

Nagisa and others:kagami-san/kagami-kun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day on evening,honoka and nagisa walk on the street when they done school and club. Before nagisa remembered about she have argument with her mom.

Nagisa(though):i got in a big fight with mom the other day. Although in the end, we understood each other's feelings better. And they just had to choose that time to come and attack us. It really makes me mad!kagami-san was get shot by zect when he was used bybut we make save him and he going think himself about his live.

Hikari:nagisa-san, honoka-san.

Before they heard fron hikari and turn back to her as she arrived and go toward them.

Nagisa:hikari.

Honoka:what is it?

At that time, nagisa and others walk on the park as hikari tell them that she was studying at the library.