KAMEN RIDER KABUTO, FUTARI WA PRECURE MAX HEART MOVIE GOD SPEED LOVE PART 1

Somewhere, the bat went to the dark until he may at the ancient ship.

In the ship, an old woman who looks likes the stereotypical wicked witch is going on about the most beautiful jewel in the world

In the ship, an old woman who looks likes the stereotypical wicked witch is going on about the most beautiful jewel in the world.she look like a slim aged woman with silver hair which is tied up. Her attire consists of a black and dark purple long skirt, black robes with red feathers and a lot of jewelry.it's name was dark witch.

Dark witch.

Witch:the most beautiful jewel in all the world

Witch:the most beautiful jewel in all the world... It will be mine... My target is the garden of hope diamond line. Zakenna!prepare the ship!

She order zakenna to prepare the ship.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Back on earth, it's sunday, and nagisa and honoka are at akane takocafe eatint takoyaki. Hikari is in the kitchen while yamato was swipe off the broom on the ground as akane give takoyaki for them.

Akane:here you go.

Nagisa:let's eat.

Honoka:yes, let's..

Nagisa and honoka going eat takoyaki as nagisa was eating takoyaki so fast.

Honoka:if you eat the quickly. You're going to choke, nagisa.

Yamato:you know. If you keep doing stuff like that, you never get a boyfriend.

Akane:yeah. Take honoka example and eat more like a Lady.

Nagisa:I'm fine!I'm sure i find someone who will think I'm cute just the way I am. Right, hikari?

Hikari:you mean fujimura-senpai from the high school?

Nagisa was blushed what hikari said as nagisa was rubbing on her back.

Nagisa(blushed):what are you saying all of a sudden? That's not it..

Hikari was notice something on the outside.

Hikari:oh, fujimura-senpai.

Nagisa was pouted on hikari that hikari was joked as Nagisa was tried to tell her it's not funny..