THE TEAM DISSOLVED!A THRIVING BUSSINES!WELCOMING TO THE PLATEAU CAFE

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, nagisa and others have tournament great match when they defeat opponent and yamato and others give support to nagisa that she will do her best. At that moment, yamato and daisuke gather all the woman, but yukari turn musca worm as she attack them, kabuto and precure finish musca worm as kabuto tell drake don't be tricked by worm until drake suddenly attack on yamato and drake doesn't like his word.

At the same time, kabuto and drake still fight each others as Drake deliver punch on kabuto when kabuto Dodge attack and punch on his chest to sending drake to the lake. Kabuto follow him as drake get off the lake while precure and others watch them fight.

Drake jump and punch on kabuto when kabuto block attack and backfist on his back. Drake tried to deliver punch on him, but kabuto continue block attack and spinning kick on drake leg to trip on the ground. Drake stand up and deliver punch on kabuto one more time as kabuto dodge his fist.

Kagami:stop it!there's no reason for you two to fight!

Before kabuto side kick on drake chest to knocked out on the ground before gon was appeared and go front of drake as they notice it.

Drake:gon. Don't get in the way.

Gon:it's not like i came here to stop you.

Drake was seem confused about gon and gon turned back to kabuto.

Gon:beat him more... Daisuke is too naive about women. You're in the right.

Kabuto:oh!you're pretty perceptive.

Gon:i suppose. Daisuke is just mad. It's because you were more cool.

Drake(smirk):heh. This is ridiculous.

Kabuto and others was reveal to normal as same precure too. As yamato go front of daisuke about gon.

Yamato:you... Have a good guardian.

Daisuke:you really are a despicable person. Like in eden... Umm... That...

Nagisa and others was lowered their head that he forget his word.

Nagisa(though):he still not remembered his word.

Gon:a poisonous snake.

Daisuke:yes. Yes. That that.

Yamato:hmph. That which has some poison is beautiful.

Daisuke(sigh):i can't deal with you anymore.

Daisuke was replied that he cannot deal with yamato as daisuke and others going leave the place.

Kagami:hey wait!where are you going?

Daisuke turned back to kagami.

Daisuke:the wind merely passes through.

He tell him that the wind merely passes through as daisuke and gon continue walk off. While gon wave at them to goodbye.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

In the dark mansion, the boy is sleeping with a ball he was playing it. It roll from his hands and rolls down the stairs.on the the floor, viblis was sitting down chair and tapped on the table with her finger as she think about shiny luminous.

Viblis(though):shiny Luminous... What exactly is she?back then, i could've sworn...2what could be the connection betweens her and the queen?

Until she spot that ball was fall down on the downstairs, suddenly the mysterious eyes of someone they were for making himself know, destroyed the ball.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________