WHO YOU WILL LIVE WITH!A SKATING RINK OF SWEATHEART?

At the bistro, naoki and others was inside the restaurant while renge hold the tray for tsurugi when she close the lid to waiting reveal the food.

Tsurugi:why do you only let me have a glimpse(chira)?

Renge:today's recipe is chirarizushi.

Naoki and others was almost facefault what she said"chirarizushi as she put lid on the table to open to reveal the sushi. While kagmai and others go toward the sushi on the table.

Hikari:this is chirarizushi?

Tsurugi take bite the sushi as he feel better and tell renge delicious.

Tsurugi:it's good!next time i want to try ibarichirazushi.

He tried to take bite the sushi until they heard Open the door and turn around it's was kusakabe was appeared.

Renge and others:welcome

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the yamato mansion, yamato was on his mansion while he hold the mysterious stone and remained about that hiyori with kusakabe on the dimension.

Yamato(though):hiyori-san... Right now you are there. And him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to bistro, she hold the lid while she close the lid for while to waiting reveal food for kusakabe.

Renge:sir, how do you evaluated my chirarizushi?

Renge put lid on the table to reveal the food for kusakabe as he seem surprise her menu was chirarizushi. He take bite the chirarizushi. As he feel good.

Kusakabe:it's good.

Renge:all right!i going tried to acknowledged me with my food!

Renge going trip on the ground as kusakabe grabbed her shoulder quicky and renge seem surprised. While kusakabe stand up for her.

Kusakabe:are you okay?

Renge:yes, thank you so much.

Kusakabe turn back to them to request something.

Kusakabe:hey, where"s the boy right now?

Kagami:boy?

Nagisa:what are you taking about?

Tsurugi:we don't know understand you said.

Kusakabe:just i said. Do you know where he is?

Hikari:do you mean"Yamato-san?he day off today.

Before they heard open the door and saw that it's was naoki appeared.

Naoki:hey guys, What's up?

Naoki turn back to kusakabe before he recognize he was yamato master tendou souji, but he take look at his costume was different.

Naoki:you!i recognize you, you are kusakabe souji.

Hikari:kusakabe.

Honoka:souji?

Naoki:you!what are you doing? Could it be... You tried to target on yamato didn't you?

Kusakabe:that's right naoki!i here to eliminated to him!