A GALLANT APPEARANCE!HER NAME IS SHINY LUMINOUS!MY FLOWER

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa Precure, the man mysterious was tell misaki about to capture kabuto as they ignored worm, but kabuto and precure defeat worm quickly.at that time, kabuto and precure fights circulas as they cannot let cirulas to ruler world of darkness. Suddenly, the hikari and pollun was start glow their own body when pollun tell her show them the future until they saw that rainbow was came out their body as they knew that hikari become precure.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, pollun and hikari are covered in a pillar of light and Everyone looks to see that he changed his form. Pollun glow hard enough to send out light wave around the world.

Hikari:pollun.

Pollun start jump before he pop out and turn new item as she catch it. This form resemble a makeup compact. It's mainly white, with light pink inner detail and a small heart shaped button resting on a gold crown beneath a window for pollun. The top of the lid is partially turquoise with gold design and a ribbon in the middle, on the front are pair of heart, one upside down. The item name was touch commune.

Pollun:I've awakened-popo!combined our two powers and save kamen rider, precure-popo!

Hikari:eh? Me? What do you mean?

Pollun:wave you hand out-popo!

Hikari:like this?

Hikari wave her left hand across the commune to active it. She then lifts up her head and shouts out the Transform.

Hikari:luminous,shinning stream!

A golden stream of light can be seen rising up to the sky behind her in this scene. Golden light then shines from her chest, and clouds of gold dust whip up from her chest, and cloud of gold dust whip up from the ground to surrounds her. The hairtie and hairpins then disappeared and her braids start to unravel. Close up of her costume are then, show, focusing on her sleeves and skirt. The large bow at her chest then forms, and her hair, which has changed shade of color is shown to length.

Her hair brightness in color and grows out very long, worn in a pair of pigtails held by dark pink bow with red hearts. She gains gold heart earrings. She wear a light pink ruffled dressed with white frilly trim and a band going down the center lined in pink. On the chest is a white ribbon adorned a ruby heart. And yellow ribbon wraps around the waist held together by a smaller heart with a purse hanging from it. Her shoes are light pink with pink sole and white ruffled leg warmer to match her sleeves, decorated with pink bow akd ruby heart.it's name was shiny luminous.