VERONE PANIC!HUNTING GHOST OF THE MISCHIEVOUS PRINCESS THE DARK KITCHEN

In the garden of light, wisdom and elder walk on the around garden and talk about garden of rainbow.

Wisdom:elder, what was it that happened in the garden of rainbow after that?

Elder:well, i haven't felt anything too special. Are you worried about something?

Wisdom:lately, the prism stones have seemed strange. How can i put this.. Like they're all abuzz about something?

Elder:ah, so you have noticed as well.

Wisdom:yes, it seems something else is going to happen.

Elder:it would be good if it's not something strange.

They walk at the holy altar until they saw that prism stone start glow golden color and spot a shadow person show up by the prism stones and catch them off guard as they surprised.

Elder:whag in the world is that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, kabuto going meet his master on the tunnel when he follow to him asked why he appeared on the city.

Kabuto:master. What are you doing?

Kabuto(hyper):yamato, i have request to you.

Kabuto hyper brought the box and give to yamato as he grab the box to open reveal the new gadget it's was hyper zecter and yamato recognize it.but he saw that they have three hyper zecter.

Hyper zecter.

Kabuto:master

Kabuto:master. This is....

Kabuto(hyper):hyper zecter. You should give them to upgraded their power and hide from villains.

Kabuto:but, how about me?

Kabuto(hyper):just thinking about your future and find your answer.then. goodbye.

Kabuto hyper was quicky disappeared with teleported as kabuto was notice and stared on three hyper zecter.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to present, yamato was on his room while he stared on three hyper zecter when he hold the box. He put gadget on the drawer to hide from them and close it. He still remained about his master.

Yamato:my future? Why reason i have to fight for?

________________________________________________________________________________________________