FIGHT, NAGISA!THE DO-OR-DIE RESPONSE TO CHORES!ANGRY TOFU!

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart,new dark zone name was uraganos as he going find the queen. At that time, yamato and others meet new younger man member zect name was Yagumura aka kamen rider is thebee as he work for zect and defeat the worm.he going meet again his old friend tadoroko when yagumura work oversea.kabuto and others was work together fight worm, but zect pointed on kabuto as they notice it. Before thebee tell them defeated kabuto is his own mission.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, kabuto and thebee fight each others as they walk side on the downstairs while precure follow them. Thebee tried to deliver punch on kabuto when kabuto block attack and side kick on his chest to rolling on the ground, but kabuto stop his leg. Until kagami was appeared with his motorcycle and notice that kabuto and thebee was fight each others.

Thebee:why don't you fight back?

Kabuto:i have no reason to fight.

Thebee:headquarters views you as enemy!

Kabuto:so you're just following their orders?

Thebee:those not part of the organization have right to be a rider!

Thebee deliver punch on kabuto multiple while he block attack and thebee side kick on his chest when kabuto block attack with arms sending rolling on the ground while zect shoot on kabuto as precure notice it.

Black:stop it!

White:what are you guys doing?

Precure tried grab blast from them to hold off them as zect pushed them to landed on the ground.as kabuto notice it.

Kabuto:you guys.

Kageyama:don't get in our way.

Kabuto get angry while he jumped front of zect and slashes on kageyama gun with his knife, causing an sparking. As kageyama drop the gun on the ground, landed on the ground as they notice it as same precure too.

Thebee:kageyama.

Thebee and his member go front of kageyama to check on him when he is okay.

Kageyama:I'm sorry. I dragging the team down.

Kabuto grab precure hand to stand up while they leave the place as thebee stared on them one more time while he turned back to his team.

Thebee:transport him to a hospital!hurry!

Zect:yes, sir.

All zect members brought the kageyama to the hospital. As he removed his thebee zect and reveal to normally, he was worried about his team and follow them.

At that time, kabuto and precure reveal to normal as they walk away from thebee while precure tell him about he hurt kageyama.

Hikari:yamato-san, why are you hurt thebee team?

Nagisa:yeah, what's that for?

Yamato:well...

Kagami:yamato.

Before they heard from kagami voice and turn around it's was kagami as he go front of yamato and mad on him about he hurt kageyama.

Kagami:i told you to stay out of it!what are you doing? Furthermore you hurt one of my comrades!